Are you having a hard time getting a ride going to the MRT Station? Worry no more, Grab will take you there!
From January 12 – 31 2017, book a GrabCar going TO any of the following MRT Stations to get P50 off the next 3 rides with promo code GRABTOMRT:
- North Avenue
- Quezon Avenue
- Araneta Center – Cubao
- Shaw Blvd
- Taft Avenue
How to claim your discounted ride:
- Open the Grab app.
- Select the GrabCar icon.
- Input pick-up location and drop-off locations
- To qualify for the promotion, drop-off location must be any of the MRT Stations listed above.
- Enter the promo code “GRABTOMRT” in the promo code field (Promo code is valid for 3 uses).
- Tap “Book” and wait for your driver to arrive.
- Upon completing the booking, you will automatically get the P50 discount. Pay the fixed fare LESS P50 when you have arrived on your drop-off location.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please use the promo code GRABTOMRT.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code to work, you need update your app to the latest version, choose the GrabCar (Sedan) vehicle type, and make sure that your drop off points are the following MRT stations: – North Avenue – Quezon Avenue – Kamuning GMA – Araneta Cubao – Santolan – Ortigas – Shaw Blvd – Boni – Guadalupe – Buendia – Ayala – Magallanes – Taft Avenue
Do note that you can only redeem this promo code during the campaign period [January 16 – 31, 2017].
If you are still facing issues in validating the code, please send us a personal message on our Facebook Page.
3. How do I know if I’m qualified for this promotion?
Both new and existing users are qualified to use this promotion. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code GRABTOMRT with the correct drop off point and check if it works for you.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
On the main booking screen, please ensure that your drop-off locations are the ff. MRT stations: North Avenue, Araneta Center – Cubao and Taft Avenue Stations.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “GRABTOMRT” (“the Campaign”) is organised by MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. (“the Organiser”) and is open to GrabCar users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from January 12 – 31, 2017. MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of MyTaxi.Ph, Inc. and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.