We are thrilled to announce that GrabPay has launched for GrabTaxi in all cities!
What are the benefits?
– It means that GrabTaxi is now cashless! That’s right, another option for passengers to pay for everyday GrabTaxi rides. Now, you’ll be able to experience a more seamless and efficient GrabTaxi experience. No more hassle to look for any cash in your wallet or bag!
How does it work?
- Open up the app and click on the menu bar at the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Payment Methods tab for Android or the GrabPay tab for iPhone, and select +Add New Debit/ Credit Card.
- Fill in your debit or credit card information and verify details.
- Upon booking, select the card option before confirming your request.
- An estimated fare is shown upon booking request.
- Before the GrabTaxi driver ends the trip, kindly double check with him the amount shown in the metered fare and the booking fee if applied (booking fee only applies to Baguio, Manila, CDO (Lumbia and Balulang) and outskirts area in Davao City.
- You will see a pop-up message at the end of your ride that notifies you of the charges made on your card.
- Partial payments are not applicable for both cash rides and GrabPay rides
- Promos are not automatically reflected in the fare
- Fare adjustments are possible should there be any disputes with the charges
- GrabPay accepts MasterCard, VISA, and AMEX credit/debit cards