Join the GrabFood ONE Challenge and Win!
#NeverMissAMeal and get a chance to meet and greet the ONE athletes or win (4) tickets to the ONE Championship: Fire and Fury this January 31, 2020!
How to Join:
- Opt-in and choose your ONE CHOMPion bundle menu type.
- Click “Accept Challenge” to activate.
- Complete Level 1 by purchasing any of the 3 bundles and to get a raffle entry for a chance to win (4) tickets to the ONE Championship.
- Complete Level 2 by purchasing any of the 3 bundles and get a raffle entry for a chance to win (4) tickets to the ONE Championship & GrabFood Merchandise.
- Complete Level 3, the final stage by purchasing any of the 3 bundles and get a raffle entry for a chance to meet and greet the ONE Championship athletes with (3) of your friends.
- Register for the raffle by filling up the form in the link found in your raffle voucher. Winners will be contacted on January 29, 2020 over SMS and email!
After finishing the challenge, you may enter the raffle by accomplishing the raffle form below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Promo is open to all GrabFood Users
- GrabFood users need to complete all three (3) levels of challenges.
- There is a prize for every level gained.
- Prizes: 140 Patron Tickets | 4 VIP Tickets | 35 GrabFood Merchandise
- 140 Patron tickets = 35 winners
- 1 Grand Winner of Four (4) VIP tickets (meet and greet)
- 35 GrabFood Merchandise
- Promo is only valid within Metro Manila
- Raffle Draw of Tickets will be in Grab Head Office at the 12F Wilson IT Hub on January 29, 2020 with the presence of a DTI representative
- Users who have been determined to be fraudulent or abusive in any ongoing or completed Grab promotion are automatically disqualified.
- Promo is valid in the following areas: Metro Manila
- Questions regarding user’s qualification or eligibility for this promo shall be resolve by Grab at its discretion.
- Should there be any disputes, Grab’s decision shall prevail.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of the Philippines