Grab continues to innovate the way Filipinos commute with GrabTrike — now rolling out in ANGELES, PAMPANGA!
As a treat, we’re giving away FREE RIDES UNTIL SUPPLIES LAST!
How? Use promo code SISIG from to grab your free ride. Hurry! Limited stocks only!
How to avail the promo:
1. Open the Grab app.
2. Select the GrabTrike icon.
3. Input your pick up and drop off locations and check estimated fare (make sure you’re within the specified areas mentioned).
4. Use promo code SISIG, and you might just be one of the lucky Grabbers to get a free ride. (If promo code is invalid, this means we’ve reached our supply limit. However, you can still book a regular Grabtrike ride)
5. Click book and wait for the confirmation that you have a driver already.
6. Contact your driver to easily locate your tricycle.
7. Enjoy your GrabTrike ride!
Promo Terms and Conditions:
– Promo code is valid in Angeles, Pampanga (within areas mentioned above) for all GrabTrike users only.
– Promo valid until supplies last. So book now ’cause we have limited stocks only!
– Valid for cash payments only.
GrabTrike is available in Zone 1, 2 and 3 in Angeles from these covered barangays:
a. Can GrabTrike pick up within zone 1 and drop off at zone 2 or 3 and vice versa?
– Yes, that is allowed. GrabTrikes are not allowed to pick up passengers in the zones/barangays that are not covered of this beta test
b. Why is it available only in Angeles, Pampanga specifically in zones 1, 2 and 3?
– This is just a beta test. We’re looking at expanding it to other zones and cities soon. Stay tuned!
c. Do I have to wait until the GrabTrike gets full?
– No need to wait! Once the Grab app has found you a driver already, contact the driver and he will pick you up in your location. The GrabTrike can leave once you’re onboard.
d. What if I’m with my friends, do they still have to book through the Grab app?
– No need! A GrabTrike can take up to 3 people. So tag along your friends or family and invite them to book a GrabTrike as well.
e. How much does a GrabTrike ride cost?
– A Trike ride costs Php25.00 for the first kilometer and Php10.00 for the succeeding kilometer and thereafter with an additional booking fee worth Php25.00 (which may vary based on time, location and supply). No need to hail na, sulit pa!
f. Does GrabTrike cater services like if I want to pick up my laundry, deliver an item to someone or drop off a student to school?
– Yes, GrabTrike does cater those type of services only if you book via the app. For delivery, GrabTrike can only accommodate materials/parcels/packages up to 20kg.
g. . What if I don’t have the app and I want to try GrabTrike, would that be okay?
– GrabTrike service is only available on the Grab application. Download the Grab app on your mobile phone to try! Available in Google play store for Android and App store for IOS.
Make sure to download and/or update the Grab app to enjoy this awesome service! Available in Google Play Store for Android and App Store for IOS.
Don’t forget to share your experience with #GrabTrike on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!