Grab launches “Sagot Kita” Campaign to Help Filipinos Adapt to the New Normal
- In celebration of it’s 8th anniversary, Grab is bringing back experiences that Filipinos miss the most, and fulfilling requests they missed out on during the lockdown to help them cope with the new normal - As the Philippines embraces the new normal, Grab is also giving away over 100 deals and promos on GrabFood, GrabExpress, GrabMart, and more to help Filipinos do more and get the things they need at the comforts of their homes
MANILA, Philippines — Adapting to the new reality will take some time, especially with daily routines drastically altered. Things are no longer as simple as it once was. Going out during weekends, meeting friends over coffee, getting a quick milk tea fix— all of these are now hampered by the various safety precautions.
As Southeast Asia’s leading everyday super app, Grab is helping Filipinos adapt to the new normal by becoming their everyday partner.
Celebrating its 8th anniversary, Grab Philippines is helping Filipinos experience the things they miss the most and fulfilling the things they missed out on while on lockdown through the Sagot Kita campaign running from June 8 to July 11. Sagot Kita is an initiative that aims to help Filipinos adapt to the new normal by granting the experiences Filipinos miss the most about their life before the pandemic, and extending Grab’s range of services as their partner during these unprecedented and trying times.
Grab will be giving gifts to and granting requests of Filipinos, reliving moments and helping them usher in new ways of doing things this new normal. May it be a favorite drink or snack that they haven’t had in a while, a person they miss, normal weekend activities like hanging out with friends, or a celebration missed during the quarantine, Grab will try to make it happen.
- In one of the wishes granted, Jean Aira received gifts in the form of baby supplies — which were delivered via GrabExpress. Aira is a stay-in nurse at Cardinal Santos Medical Center and has been separated from her one-year old daughter to ensure her safety.
- Zzeljhay Tanaman, a GrabFood driver-partner, joined a group of Grab riders in starting a donation drive for frontliners. He wished for groceries to help support his family’s needs, and was surprised with a grocery pack ordered from GrabMart.
- Dani Garcia, a college student who just passed her thesis and is a candidate for graduation, was also able to celebrate with her family over pizza and milk tea ordered on GrabFood since her family has been prioritizing only the necessities ever since the quarantine was placed all over the metro.Many more moments and requests will be granted in the next couple of days, as Grab proves to be the Filipinos’ partner in adapting to the new normal— making ways for everyone to accomplish tasks and purchase their needs in the safety of their homes with the help of Grab’s services.
“The pandemic has caused disruption in everyone’s lives— whether it be accessing basic necessities, spending time with loved ones, or celebrating moments. During trying times like this, our aim at Grab is to make everyday living easier and better for everyone through our services,“ said Grab Philippines Marketing Head, RJ Cabaluna. “The Sagot Kita campaign is our way of helping Filipinos adapt to this new reality by helping them get the things and moments that matter despite the limitations brought about by the pandemic,” he added.
Grab has also partnered with Nestle, Pringles and Kellogg’s, San Miguel Brewery, Ginebra San Miguel, San Miguel Foods, Lazada, Unilever and P&G to help relive moments and fulfill wishes through special raffle prizes and bundles for their cravings, home parties, shopping and pampering.
Consumers can visit Grab’s facebook page and share the things and experiences they miss the most on the Sagot Kita post. A Grab representative will reach out to the chosen consumers for their special gift.
Adding to Grab’s month-long celebration, Filipinos can enjoy over 100 deals on GrabFood, GrabMart, GrabPay, and GrabExpress:
- Enjoy up to 35% off on your cravings plus FREE DELIVERY with code SAGOTKITA (min order of P650) when you order from GrabFood.
- Avail of bundles and discounts from McDonald’s, Chatime, Ooma, Zark’s, and more!
- Get your groceries and essentials on sale plus P150 off with code SAGOTKITA150 (min order of P2000) when you order from GrabMart!
- Get cashbacks and discounts from your shopping spree when you use GrabPay and enjoy deals from ShopSM, Zalora, Waltermart, and more!
- Book affordable and convenient deliveries with up to 15% off on GrabExpress partner online stores!
Make life in the new normal a little bit better with the help of Grab. Kami muna ang bahala. Visit https://www.grab.com/ph/featured-blog/grabsagotkita/ for more details.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Beta Launches GrabRewards to Make Rides Even More Rewarding
Grab today unveiled GrabRewards, Southeast Asia’s first regional loyalty programme for ride-hailing passengers, capping off a successful year for Southeast […]
Grab Launches In-app Instant Messaging Service GrabChat for Ride-hailing across Southeast Asia
Step 1: After making a booking, the GrabChat icon will appear on screen. Step 2: Click the […]