Try Grab’s new payment system, GrabPay Credits.
GrabPay Credits is the newest form of payment system for a more seamless Grab ride experience!
Why use GrabPay Credits?
- No debit or credit card needed. You don’t have to own a debit or credit card to experience the same convenience. Go cardless with GrabPay Credits!
- No need to carry cash for your commute. Save yourself from feeling unsafe with carrying cash. No more fumbling for exact change, just go cashless with GrabPay Credits!
- Budget your commute. You can now easily monitor your commute expenses and plan your Grab rides by topping-up credits on a weekly or even on a monthly basis. Top-up now to avoid overspending!
Good news! Your credits can also be used together with a promo code. Just make sure that your balance is enough to cover the full trip fare first.
How do I buy GrabPay Credits?
- Launch your Grab app.
- Tap the menu button on the top left of the home screen.
- Choose GrabPay > Add Payment Methods > GrabPay Credits.
- Enter top-up amount in peso (minimum of P200; maximum of P7,000).
- Select your preferred payment method (see list of banks and partners below).
- Top-up credits will appear on your Grab app depending on the method you chose.
Where can I pay the amount that I loaded up?
There are 3 ways on how you can load up your GrabPay Credits:
- Online Banking
- Bank ATM / Branch
2. In Store at partner establishments / Over the Counter
3. Cards and Wallets
- China Union Pay
* amount will be automatically deducted to your debit/credit card
After loading up, how long will it take for GrabPay Credits to appear in my Grab account?
- Loading up GrabPay Credits via online banking, an ATM or over-the-counter (whether at your bank branch or at a partner store) may take 24 – 48 hours to process.
- Bank transactions follow banking days (e.g. topping up on a Friday means the processing time will begin the following Monday) and hours (e.g. topping up after bank cut-off time means the processing time begins the following banking day), so be sure to load up in advance!