Good things come to those who spread goodness. And when you’re in a Grab ride, your good deeds will not go unnoticed. Play your part to make your Grab ride a pleasant experience and get rewarded for your simple act of niceness.
Up to MMK250,000 worth of rides, gift vouchers and prizes, per person, every week.
How to win?
Every week, 10 winners will be selected from drivers and passengers. To stand a chance to win, just drive or ride and be one of the:
Top 5 Best Passengers given the most “Happy” ratings by Grab drivers every week.
Top 5 Best Drivers given the most 5-Star ratings by passengers. To be eligible, drivers will have to perform more rides than the previous week.
Terms & Conditions apply.
1. The Campaign is valid from 1st of December to 28th of December (the “Contest Period”)
2. There are 4 “Contest Weeks” during this campaign period
• 1st to 7th December (Week 1)
• 8th to 14th December (Week 2)
• 15th to 21st December (Week 3)
• 22nd to 28th December (Week 4)
3. Valid for all Grab rides in Myanmar
4. Within 15 working days of each Contest Week, Grab will announce winners on Facebook. The winners are required to redeem their prize at Grab’s office within 3 working days upon being contacted by Grab.
5. The winners for Driver-Partners are to be determined by:
• The most number of incremental rides in the week prior to the Contest Week
• Driver-Partners must also be in the top star-ratings within the Contest Week
6. The winners for Passengers are to be determined by:
• Passengers with the most number of smiley-face-ratings by Driver-Partners after the completion of their rides during the Contest Week
7. Judges from Grab will determine who wins the prize and their decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. The promo is organised by Grab (Myanmar) Limited (“the Organiser”) and is open to all citizens and permanent residents residing in Myanmar. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
a. All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
9. No winner can win more than once. If the same Passenger is chosen again, another Passenger will be automatically selected.
10. In the event there is a tie, the Organiser reserves the right to determine the winners, based on the first driver-partner who completed the first ride of the week
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for other products and must be redeemed within a specific time frame which shall be advised by Grab. If the Prize is not redeemed during the specific time frame, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Grab shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. Grab accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the Prize.
14. Grab reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, this Campaign or its terms of conditions with or without prior notice to you.
15. Grab accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Campaign or accepting the Prize.