Payment via bank transfer
- Payment will be made automatically the next day via bank transfers.
- Bank settlements and transactions can be checked in the Grab Merchant app.
- If you don’t receive daily sales report, please let us know by contacting to email@example.com including the email addresses that you would like to get the reports.
- If the daily sales amount does not match, please inform Grab Merchant Payment Team firstname.lastname@example.org within one week. Payments over one week will not be reconciled.
- If the order is canceled after preparing the food, please contact the Call Center 09770550888 within (2) weeks for the canceled order.
- If the Call Center cannot be notified , please send a weekly canceled order list to our viber group or email email@example.com.
- Please do not repeat informing the same order ID as we are reviewing all notifications sent to call center or viber or email.
- When sending a canceled order, please include – Short order ID, Long order ID, Order Slip and the picture of the prepared food.
- Transfers will be made within the next three weeks (excluding public holidays) upon notification. The Grab Merchant Payment Team will notify you of the transfer. Canceled orders for more than two weeks will not be processed.
Payment via Wave Money
- Payments via Wave Money will be made by Grab Merchant Payment Team on the following Monday (excluding public holidays).
- The Merchant Payment Team will notify you of the transfer.