Get around Mandalay easily with GrabBike
Book in Just 2 Taps
Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations to get your estimated fare.
Get a Driver
Grab will find you the nearest available driver.
Track Your Driver
Know your biker’s location and estimated time of arrival in real-time.
Share your trip details with loved ones for added safety or even just to let them know you’re on your way.
How do I make a GrabBike booking on the app?
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest Grab app and have granted Grab access to detect your location.
- Once you open the app, enter the destination that you wish to go and you will see the travel cost information.
- Press ‘Book’ to confirm and we will broadcast the job to the nearest drivers around you.
- You will get a confirmation of the driver who will pick you up at your location and also his/her estimated time to arrival.
- Track real-time on the app as the driver reaches your location and enjoy your ride.
What is GrabBike and why should I use one?
GrabBike lets you experience the safest ride with transparent and fixed fare.
- All our drivers are rigorously screened and trained to ensure you get the best service. We got you covered from helmets to personal accident insurance.
- Have our driver pick you up within 10 minutes after you’ve booked a ride on our app.
Help! I can’t find my driver?
Please make sure you’ve entered your current location accurately, in the case when you can’t find your driver, you could use the in-app function of GrabChat to communicate with your driver or call him/her if necessary.
Can I order a GrabBike wherever I am?
Currently GrabBike is only available at the wider downtown area of Mandalay city. Covering most of the popular places and 50% of Mandalay City Area.
Top to bottom : from Mandalay Hill to Mandalay Bus Station.
Left to right : from 86th Street to 60th Street.
What is a promo code?
Promo codes are special promotions from Grab for you to enjoy a discount on your regular GrabBike fare for a limited period of time.
Where can I find promo codes?
You can find it under Notifications in the Grab App.