Licensed private chauffeuring service that give you the freedom to do all the interesting things in life.
- Tolls, airport fees, parking fees when you use the service.
Other surcharges include:
- Changing the itinerary will be surcharged 15,000VND/stop within 5km. In case you change the route more than 5km, please book another ride.
- Multi-destination feature charge is 10,000VND/stop, maximum is 2 stops
- In case you decide to get off the car halfway, before reaching the destination you have booked on the application, please pay 100% of the original trip cost.
- A surcharge of VND 10,000 will be applied when traveling within the hours of 22:00 – 05:59.
The final displayed fee on the app is the amount you must pay to use the service after deducting promotions/discounts (if any) and does not include tolls.
To ensure the transparency and accuracy of the money you pay for the whole process, Grab will not refund the bonuses (Tip) for the Driver if you reward (Tip) to the Driver through Moca Wallet / cashless payment method on Grab app.
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Transport, GrabCar trips:
- Do not carry goods and live animals.
- Do not carry more than the prescribed number of people
- Seatbelts are required
Book in just 2 Taps
Key in your pick-up and drop-off locations to get your estimated fare.
Get a Driver
GrabCar will find the nearest available driver for you.
Track Your Driver
Know your driver’s location and ETA in real-time.
Share your trip details with loved ones for added safety or even just to let them know you’re on your way.
What is the difference between GrabTaxi and GrabCar?
Both services can be booked through Grab app.
The differences are:
– GrabTaxi is the regular taxi.The actual payment is based on the taxi meter-calculator. The fare shown on the app is merely referral.
– GrabCar is the car service using e-commercial contracts. GrabCar shows your actual fare directly on the app. You need to pay that amount only.
Where is GrabCar operation area?
GrabCar is now available in urban areas of Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
How can I rate the driver’s performance?
If you want to rate the driver’s performance after the trip, please choose from 1 to 5 stars on the rating screen. Grab hopes to receive more and more positive feedbacks from the passengers.