Bago tayo magsimula, linawin muna natin kung sino ang dapat mag-apply bilang TNVS.
Ayon sa LTFRB, lahat ng sasakyan na bumibiyahe sa Grab ay kailangang kumuha ng CPC (Certificate of Public Convenience).
Pero sino ang dapat na mag-apply? driver ba? vehicle owner ba?
Ang TNVS APPLICANT ay ang VEHICLE OWNER (whose name appears in the ORCR of the vehicle). Ibig sabihin nito, lahat ng detalye at requirements sa ibaba ay dapat nakapangalan sa vehicle owner.
Handa ka na ba?
Here’s how you can process your TNVS Accreditation:
- STEP 1. Get Appointment Date from LTFRB Online Registration
- STEP 2. Go to your Appointment Date and Submit Documents to get Case Number
- STEP 3. Get your PA from LTFRB
- STEP 3.1 Secure PA Extension (if PA is expired)
- STEP 4. Attend CPC Hearing Date
- STEP 5. Get your CPC from LTFRB
Updated as of June 7, 2019. May be subject to change based on LTFRB instructions.
STEP 1. Get Appointment Date from LTFRB Online Registration
Paano kumuha ng Appointment Date sa LTFRB Online Registration?
- LTFRB Online Registration opened at 8am on Monday, June 10, 2019.
- If you encounter any error when registering through LTFRB’s TNVS registration website (cannot register, website not working or not responding, etc.), please contact LTFRB directly.
|Operator Information:||Vehicle Information:|
*Vehicle Requirements for New TNVS Application
- As per LTFRB, vehicle year cannot be older than 3 yrs (2015 or older not accepted anymore).
- Vehicle models are 4-door sedans, MPV, AUV, and SUVs. Hatchbacks are not accepted.
**Saan makikita ang Engine number at ang iyong Chassis number?
Nasa CR (Certificate of Registration) ito ng sasakyan mo. Tingnan ang picture sa baba:
STEP 1.3: Select a schedule in the calendar and click ‘Next’.
A confirmation code will be sent to your email address.
Step 1.4: Check your email for the ‘Registration Validation Code’ and key it in the LTFRB web page.
A registration notification will be displayed once the scheduling is successful.
Step 1.5.: You will receive another ‘LTFRB Appointment Date’ confirmation email. It will contain your appointment date and 3 attachments:
- CPC Application Form,
- Operator’s Data Sheet, and
- a list of TNVS Requirements
Step 1.6: Prepare, Print and Notarize your documents.
Print the confirmation e-mail, CPC Application Form, and Operator’s Data Sheet from your email.
Notarize 4 copies of the Application Form and bring them to your Appointment Date.
Source: LTFRB Facebook Page
STEP 2. Go to your Appointment Date and Submit Documents to get Case Number
Anong mga requirements ang kailangan para sa Appointment Date?
- Apat na kopya (4) ng Notarized Verified Application (download here) alleging proof of citizenship at financial capacity
- 1 Photocopy of Proof of Filipino Citizenship (any of the following)
- Authenticated Birth Certificate from Philippine Statistics Authority
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s I.D.
- 1 photocopy of Government Issued I.D. (with picture of the applicant)
- 1 photocopy of LTO Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR) of authorized unit/s na may year model na naka-pangalan sa applicant (ang hatchback ay hindi allowed)
- Operator’s Data Sheet (download here) with complete details, latest picture at valid Driver’s License/s ng mga authorized driver/s
- Personal Appearance. The TNVS Applicant (ie. Vehicle Owner) is required to do personal appearance on the day of the appointment date at the LTFRB Central Office, East Ave, Quezon City.
- Requirements above should be under the name of the TNVS Applicant (Vehicle Owner).
- In case the TNVS Applicant cannot appear in person, only direct ascendants (ie. parents) or direct descendants (ie. children) with SPA (Special Power of Attorney) with an attached Government issued ID from applicant is allowed as representative.
- Sa lahat ng mga naka-online appointment, ang Verified Application at Operator’s Data Sheet ay makikita sa confirmation email.
STEP 3. Get your PA from LTFRB
Matapos mag-file ng Application Form with Case Number sa LTFRB, kailangang bumalik sa LTFRB sa loob ng 30 working days para sa release ng PA.
Dalhin ang mga sumusunod sa pagkuha ng iyong Provisional Authority (PA):
- 1 Photocopy ng Verified Application Form (download here) with stamped Case Number at Official Receipt mula sa LTFRB
- Passenger Insurance (i.e. PAMI or SCCI) | How to get PAMI?
- Ang PA ay valid sa loob ng 90 days, matapos ng 90 days at wala ka paring CPC, kailangang kumuha ng PA extension hanggang mabigyan ka ng CPC.
- Simula June 10, 2019, lahat ng NEW vehicle applications sa Grab ay kailangang may P.A bago ma-activate sa platform; ayon ito sa bagong rules ng LTFRB. Wala itong epekto sa mga existing vehicles na activated na sa platform.
STEP 3.1 Secure PA Extension
Para sa requirements at process ng PA extension, click here: grb.to/paextension
STEP 4. Attend CPC Hearing Date
Kailangan maghanda ng TNVS Applicant ng Formal Offer of Evidence (download FOE here) kung saan nakapaloob lahat ng requirements ng LTFRB bago ang scheduled CPC hearing.
Personal Appearance. Kinakailangan umattend ng TNVS Applicant (Vehicle Owner) sa CPC hearing at ipresenta ang mga original copies ng mga dokumento at requirements. Kung hindi available ang vehicle owner, maaaring magpadala ng representative na next of kin – direct descendant, spouse, o ascendant (magulang, asawa, o anak) ng vehicle owner basta may kaukulang SPA.
- Proof of Existence and Sufficiency of Garage
- Location map (Google Map)
- Dimension of Garage
- If the applicant is the owner of the garage: provide Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)/Tax Declaration in the name of the applicant (vehicle owner)
- If the applicant leases the garage: Notarized Contract of Lease/Authority to use with copy of TCT of Lessor | How to get TCT?
- LGU Zoning Certificate for the location of the garage for three (3) units
- Notarized Statement of Financial Capability (download here)
- Certified True Copy of latest Income Tax Return received by the BIR
- Proof of Bank Deposit in the amount of Php 50,000
- 5R Photograph of units subject of the application (front back and sides of the vehicles)
Note: Photo should include the front page of a newspaper to show the date when the pictures were taken.
- DTI Business Name Registration (National or Regional) | How to get DTI Business Name?
- BIR Certificate of Registration 2303 or ITR 1701 to engage in Transport Service or Proof of Filing | How to get BIR 2303?
- Proof of Publication | How to get Proof of Publication?
- Affidavit of Publication by the publisher
- Copies of Publication Insurance Police
- Must be secured 1 month prior the Hearing Date
- Certificate of Good Standing | How to request for Certificate of Good Standing from Grab?
- Passenger Insurance Policy (i.e. PAMI SCCI) | How to get PAMI?
- Authenticated Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- Notarized Operator’s Data Sheet (download here) with complete details, latest picture and a copy of valid Driver License/s of Authorized Driver/s.
- Certified True Copy of OR/CR
- Certificate of Conformity | How to get Certificate of Conformity?
- Photocopy of Driver’s License ( for Driver )
- NBI Clearance ( for Driver )
- Police Clearance ( for Driver )
May be subject to change based on LTFRB instruction.
STEP 5. Get your CPC from LTFRB
Congratulations, Ka-Grab! LTFRB Accredited ka na bilang isang TNVS.
- Starting 2018, ang CPC ay valid at renewable every 2 years.
- Pwedeng magamit ang iyong sasakyan sa TNVS for 7 years (from date of manufacture).