Bonus 50,000 GrabRewards Points Promo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Bonus 50,000 GrabRewards Points Promo (“Promo”) will run from May 12, 2021 to July 31, 2021 (“Promo Period”).
- The Promo is open to Principal credit card applicants who:
- Do not have an existing Principal credit card issued by Citibank, N.A. Philippine Branch (“Citibank” or “Citi”) and have not had one in the last six (6) months before application;
- Apply for the Citi Grab Card within the Promo Period through targeted Grab channels (Grab in-app widget, Grab push notification, Grab eDM, Grab Facebook and Instagram, and other Grab assets) and whose applications are subsequently approved;
- Are not prohibited under applicable Gifts, Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws, regulations, and policies from participating in or qualifying for this Promo.
Principal credit cardholders who meet all of the criteria above are referred to as the “Cardholder”.
- US persons (i.e. a citizen or lawful resident, green card holder of the United States of America) are not eligible to participate in this Promo.
- A Cardholder who meets the conditions above is eligible for the Bonus 50,000 Grab Rewards Points.
- The Bonus GrabRewards Points will be awarded to the Grab account of the qualified Cardholder within 30 business days through the mobile number provided in the application form. The applicant should ensure that the mobile number provided in the application form is connected to the Grab App.
- The Bonus GrabRewards Points under this Promo will only be awarded once per Cardholder, are non-convertible to cash or in-kind, are not transferable to other Grab users. The Bonus Grab Rewards Points will not count towards Grab tier progression.
- Citibank and Grab may discontinue the granting of the Bonus Grab Rewards Points if:
- applicable law, regulation, or policy restricts the continued granting of such gift; or
- the Cardholder does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Citi Card Agreement or the rules governing credit relationships.
- The provisions of the Citi Card Agreement will continue to apply. All related provisions of the Citi Grab Card Terms and Conditions will likewise apply. The complete terms and conditions of the Citi Card Agreement and the Citi Grab Card are available on www.citibank.com.ph.
- Should there be disputes regarding a Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., Citibank shall make the final decision.
- Any changes to the terms and conditions governing the offer are subject to DTI approval. All information is accurate at time of posting.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB – 118786, Series of 2021.