Share #KiligForEveryone. Book a GrabBae and send an ultimate kilig surprise to a friend.
GrabeBae is Grab’s annual Valentine’s Day special that brings kilig to users in Metro Manila. GrabBaes roam around the roads of the city to serenade people and surprise them with chocolates and flowers. This year, this will be introduced in Metro Cebu, aside from the annual Metro Manila.
- For Metro Manila, there will be 50 GrabBaes to be deployed in the CBDs (Ortigas, Makati and BGC), an increase from only 30 last year, and a huge jump from only 10 the year prior.
- For Metro Cebu, there will be 20 GrabBaes available for booking to help create a more kilig Valentine’s experience this season. GrabBae bookings for Cebu are available in Cebu Business Park and Cebu IT Park only.
Here’s how to redeem and book a GrabBae:
- Grab consumers can now send some kilig to their friends, family, significant others, etc. To book a GrabBae, the following steps must be followed:
- Redeem GrabBae Rewards – consumers must redeem GrabBae rewards for only 143 points from Feb 4-14. A unique GrabBae code will be provided upon purchase of the reward. Users can book as many GrabBae rewards as they can. One code per booking.
- Book a GrabBae – GrabBaes can be booked on February 12 to 14 from 10am-5pm. To book a GrabBae:
- Key in your pick-up location, or the destination you want your GrabBae to go to.
- Key in GrabBae Manila (for Manila) or GrabBae Cebu (for Cebu) as your default drop-off pin.
- In the Grab services menu, choose GrabBae.
- Input the GrabBae code you redeemed in the promo tab. On Feb 12-14, redeemed GrabBae codes are activated.
- In the notes part, type the name of the person and location details you wish to send your GrabBae to. (Example: Anna Cruz, Recruitment Department, 2/F ABC Bldg., Chino Roces Ave, Makati City)
- On the services menu, choose GrabBae, and click book. The app will notify once you successfully booked a GrabBae.
- The GrabBae will go to the pick-up location to surprise your loved one. Get ready for the ultimate kilig experience.
- In cases of high demand and limited supply, there is no guarantee that you will be able to book a GrabBae even if they have already redeemed a code via GrabRewards.
- GrabRewards points from unsuccessful booking will not be refunded to the passengers.
- Promo code is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.