Promo Period: November 7 – 20, 2016
- Grab will have a limited-time special earnings promise for new GrabCar drivers provided they complete the following requirements:
- P 50,000 promised* if the driver is able to reach a minimum of 180 rides within 20 days of signing-up with Grab.
- P 15,000 promised* if the driver is able to reach a minimum of 60 rides within 20 days of signing-up with Grab.
- Gross fares & incentives are already combined with the promised amount.
- This is valid only for GrabCar drivers who sign-up for the first time with the platform during the promotion period. This is not valid for existing drivers applying under new peers or operators.
- The 20 days will start one day after the driver attends the training session.
- A driver must maintain standard requirements (min. Acceptance Rating = 85%, max. Cancellation Rating = 20%, min. Star Rating = 4.3) and must not have any cases of fraud for the weeks included in the 20-day period.
- The payout of this earnings promise will be on Friday the week after the 20-day period is completed together with a 20-day statement via SMS.
- The driver will still get their incentives payout every week on the usual payout schedule following an incentive cut-off.
- The special earnings promise will be computed as the difference between the promised amount and the total fares and incentives (before commission) up to the end of the 20-day period.
- If the total fares & incentive is less than the promised earnings, then Grab will cover the difference.
- If the total fares & incentives is greater than the promised earnings, then there will be no need to cover the difference and the driver gets to keep what he/she has already earned.
Sample Payout 1:
Sample Payout 2: