Terms & Conditions
- Contest Period is 13 August 2020 through 31 August 2020, 11:59 PM (MMT)
- Open to all Grab users in Myanmar.
- Grab will announce winners via Facebook within 7-business days upon end of Contest Period. The winner is required to redeem the prize on Grab App MyRewards page upon being contacted by Grab.
- Judges from Grab will determine who wins the prize and their decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The promo is organised by Grab (Myanmar) Ltd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Burmese citizens and permanent residents residing in Myanmar. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members. No winners can win more than once in Grab’s marketing campaigns. If the same user is chosen again, another user will be automatically selected.
- The GrabFood Rewards is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and must be redeemed within a specific time frame which shall be advised by Grab. If the Prize is not redeemed during the specific time frame, the winner’s rewards will be forfeited.
- Grab accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the Rewards.
- Grab reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, this Campaign or its terms of conditions with or without prior notice to you.
- Grab accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Campaign or accepting the Rewards.