New year, new phone! Win a brand new iPhone 12 Pro for the new year 2021 by participating in this ‘Win an iPhone 12 Pro” challenge in Grab App now.
Here is how you can win:
- Tap ‘Challenges’ in Grab App Home page.
- Complete 2 GrabProtect rides, 2 GrabFood & 2 GrabMart orders by Jan 31 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- Each Challenge cannot be shared. Each Challenge is specially designed for every individual user and each user may receive different Challenges, limited to the user who has access to the Challenge in their app. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- Challenge is only valid from 18 January 2021 to 31 January 2021.
- Challenge is only valid when you are in Myanmar. Any Grab transaction made outside Myanmar will not contribute towards this Challenge.
- Only GrabProtect, GrabFood, and GrabMart rides are eligible for this Challenge.
- Transactions must be paid with your cash or card.
- A maximum of 8 rides per day will count towards the Challenge. (optional if there is no limit)
- Successful completion of the transaction will entitle you an entry to win one prize.
- The lucky draw ticket for a chance to win one iPhone 12 pro (128 GB, Pacific Blue) will be issued to the all Grab users who successfully complete the Challenge.
- Grab users who have completed the Challenge will be notified if they win the iPhone 12 Pro before 14-Feb-2021. The winner will also be announced on Grab Myanmar’s official Facebook page.
- Rewards issued will be valid as a lucky draw ticket only.
- The reward will be issued after Grab has conducted relevant examinations, which include fraudulent checks on the participants.
- Employees of Grab and their immediate family members are not eligible to win this Challenge.
- This Challenge cannot be replayed once it is completed or the period has ended.
- Challenge will end when the time runs out, or when the available reward inventory runs out, whichever earlier.
- By participating in this Challenge, you provide consent to Grab announcing your name, and/or releasing a photograph of you as the prize-winner in our winner’s announcement. Your prize may be forfeited to the next winner if you are unable to comply with this condition.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this contest at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Challenge shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge.
- Grab may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the prize for another prize of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- In claiming the prize, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All prizes must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any prizes not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Myanmar and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Myanmar courts.