Last modified: 20 March 2023
- Dine-in services (“Dine-in Services”) are services relating to dine-in restaurant experience provided by Grab to merchants (“you”), subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- These Dine-in Services terms and conditions (“Dine-in T&Cs”) are an appendix to the Addendum to Merchant Contract regarding Dine-in Services entered into by you and Grab (“Dine-in Addendum”) (collectively referred to as “Dine-in Contract”).
- These Dine-in Services T&Cs are subject to (i) your existing Merchant Contract that you have entered with Grab when you were onboarded as a Grab merchant (“Agreement”), and (ii) the Terms of Service: Transport, Delivery and Logistics (“ToS”) and other relevant Grab policies and codes of conduct applicable to you (collectively referred to as “Main Terms”).
- In particular, any capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall bear the same meaning as those defined in the Main Terms (unless the context otherwise requires).
- You will be deemed to have consented to these Dine-in T&Cs as may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of or participation in the Dine-in Services, after any changes or updates to the Dine-in T&Cs, whether or not reviewed by you, shall constitute your consent and acceptance of the revised Dine-in T&Cs.
- Dine-in Services are divided into 2 types. Subject to the availability, you may, at your own choice, select either or both services which are:
6.1 Scan-to-order (STO): It is a service where the Consumer can place an order and make payment via the Application for the Goods by scanning the provided QR codes for the purposes of dine-in at your restaurant.
6.2 Dine-in voucher: It is a service where you are able to sell dine-in vouchers (the details of which shall be solely determined by you) on the Application and the Consumer who purchases the dine-in vouchers can use the same for dine-in experience at your restaurant.
- In order for you to recieve the Dine-in Services, you agree as follows:
7.1 For STO
7.1.1 You shall provide all the information as requested by Grab to provide STO service to you.
7.1.2 You shall ensure that the relevant Grab-issued or Grab-authorised QR codes (“STO QR Codes”) shall at all times be displayed prominently for viewing and use by the Consumers;
7.1.3 You shall not (and shall not permit any other person to) alter, deface, tamper with, remove, cover or conceal any of the STO QR Codes;
7.1.4 You shall maintain and preserve the readability and scannability of the STO QR Codes;
7.1.5 You shall promptly replace any damaged or missing STO QR Codes in the manner as may be prescribed by Grab from time to time and shall, if required by Grab, bear all costs and expenses associated with replacement of such STO QR Codes.
7.2 For dine-in voucher
7.2.1 You shall provide all the information as requested by Grab to provide the dine-in voucher to you.
7.2.2 You shall be solely responsible for (i) determining the terms and conditions (including benefits, refund policy) to the Consumer as per details in any relevant dine-in vouchers sold by you on the Application and (ii) any claim by the Consumer or any third party (including government agencies) with respect to the dine-in voucher sold on the Application. Grab shall have no involvement or responsibility for any damages arising therefrom and/or any non-compliance with applicable laws in relation to the terms and conditions of dine-in vouchers sold to the Consumer on the Application.
7.2.3 You agree to set the redemption period for each and every dine-in voucher to be at least 7 (seven) days and not exceed, at the maximum, 60 (sixty) days from the Conumser purchase date.
7.2.4 You agree and acknowledge that the dine-in voucher purchased by the Consumer can be refunded no later than 7 (seven) days from the purchase date of such dine-in voucher pursuant to the dine-in voucher terms and conditions applicable to the Consumer. In this regard, Grab may release the payment already received from the Consumer to the applicable Consumer pursuant to such dine-in voucher’s terms and conditions. Grab shall have no involvement or responsibility for any damages arising therefrom and/or non-compliance with applicable laws in relation to the terms and conditions of dine-in vouchers sold to the Consumer on the Application.
7.2.5 You agree and acknowledge that Grab shall remit the money received from the Consumer to you (within the agreed payment terms in the Agreement) after the Consumer has successfully redeemed the dine-in voucher at your restaurant. Further, in the event the dine-in voucher purchased by the Consumer has not been redeemed within the redemption period specified in the applicable terms and conditions of the relevant dine-in voucher, Grab shall retain all money received from the Consumer for such dine-in voucher.
7.2.6 In the event where the dine-in voucher purchased by the Consumer has not been redeemed within the redemption period specified in applicable terms and conditions of the relevant dine-in voucher due to a Force Majeure Event, you agree that Grab shall release the money recieved from the Cosumer for the relevant dine-in voucher to the Consumer. “Force Majeure Event” means any incident beyond reasonable control of any party that affects the affected party in performing its duties hereunder, including, without limitation, act of God, riot or civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergency, actions or omissions of the government, any kind of industrial disputes (except for those in connection with the affected party’s employees), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, land collapse, air turbulence, epidemic, including, but are not limited to, COVID-19 pandemic, actions or omissions of individual persons or juristic persons that are beyond reasonable control of such party.
- Payment: Grab shall remit any money in respect of the Dine-in Services to you in accordance with the payment terms and procedure specified in the Agreement.
- Grab may terminate the Dine-in Services at our discretion without notice in case Grab found or suspect that you violate any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Dine-in Services, or your action is harmful to Grab or other users.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Dine-in Contract shall be deemed as an integral and inseparable part of the Agreement.
- You agree that all terms and conditions stipulated under the Agreement shall remain valid and unchanged. If there are any specific provisions in the Dine-in Contract in contradiction with the Agreement, the Parties agree that such specific provision(s) under the Dine-in Contract shall prevail. Further, if there are any conflicts between these Dine-in T&Cs and the terms and conditions specified in any dine-in vouchers, the Parties agree that these Dine-in T&Cs shall prevail.