Your chance to win flight tickets
to the beautiful Maldives.
White sand beaches, picturesque blue lagoons and crystal clear waters;
paradise on earth is the best way to describe the Maldives.
And, this is your chance to win a pair of flight tickets to Maldives thanks
to Grab and Singapore Airlines.
Every ride you take between 6 November – 6 December 2017 using the code
‘GRABSQ’ will give you an entry to the contest. Top 2 riders with the most
entries will win the prize.
Enter Pick-up and Drop-off point
Type in ‘GRABSQ’ in the promo code field
Book and enjoy your Grab ride. That’s 1 entry to the contest. Good luck!
Want to travel more effortlessly?
Grab and Singapore Airlines got you covered. With the new #SingaporeAir
mobile app feature, you can now book a Grab ride to the airport so you
can catch your flight.
That’s not all. The app also offers many amazing features that will make
your travels smoother. Here are some of them:
- Search, book and manage your trips
- Book Grab rides to the airport seamlessly
- Skip Check-in queues with your mobile boarding pass
- Access to award-winning inflight entertainments
- Get app exclusive travel deals
Terms and conditions for Grab ride contest
- The ride contest is available for all GrabTaxi, GrabCar (all types), GrabShare rides.
- Rides for the above service with the ‘GRABSQ’ codes will be counted from 00:00 on the 6 November 2017 to 23:59 6 December 2017.
- The code ‘GRABSQ’ does not provide a discount off a ride – it only acts as an entry into the contest
- ‘GRABSQ’ cannot be used with other promo codes
Terms and conditions for Singapore Airlines flight tickets
- Travel must be completed by 1 year from date where winners are decided. Complimentary tickets not utilized by this date shall become null and void.
- The Economy Class air tickets are valid for a return flight from any city Singapore Airlines operates in COUNTRY to Maldives, in the designated class (L class) only.
- The prize ticket has no cash value and does not include all applicable taxes such as excess baggage charges, airport taxes, insurance charges and fuel surcharges.
- Travel using the pair of Economy Class air tickets is valid on SIA flights only, and the prize winner and the travel companion must travel together on the entire itinerary.
- The air tickets are not be eligible for mileage accrual and cannot be used with redemption of KrisFlyer miles or any other frequent flyer miles for any upgrade awards. In the event of a downgrading, there will be no refund value to the ticket.
- The air tickets are non-negotiable, non-transferable, nonupgradable and non-refundable, either in part or in whole. Tickets cannot be sold or bartered.
- Flight/date change after flight booking is not permitted.
- Use of the air tickets is subject to seat availability at the time of reservation or ticket issuance. The aircraft type and schedule is subject to operational changes.
- The winner is responsible for obtaining and maintaining his/her own necessary visa, travel and any other travel approval(s).
- Singapore Airlines Limited and its respective directors, employees and assignees, are not liable for any claims arising from the prize.