Grab celebrates official Spotify launch in Thailand. You can now enjoy music during your ride, on the go or wherever you are. Want to try the premium features? Click here to redeem your 60-day free trial offer*.
Valid between 12th September – 7th October 2017 only.
*B129/month after trial, card payment only. Only open to users who haven’t already tried Premium. Terms and conditions apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Users must click on the URL provided by Grab to access the Spotify Premium 60-day free trial. Users can go to their notification inbox after their ride to get information about the URL.
- This Spotify trial is redeemable from 12th September 2017 till 7th October 2017 via this URL.
- User is entitled to one Spotify Premium 60-day free trial per Spotify account only.
- B129 per month after the trial ends, card payment only. Offer only open to users who haven’t already tried Premium. Please see full Terms and Conditions here: https://www.spotify.com/th/legal/new-60-days-free-trial-terms-and-conditions/
- This Spotify Premium trial is not associated with Grab services, Grab is partnering with Spotify to promote the Spotify Premium trial to its valued users.
- The URL link is on Spotify’s platform and to redeem you will be directed to third-party site. Any offers from Spotify is not held accountable by Grab and are subject to Spotify’s offer terms and conditions.
- Grab and Spotify reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification. Grab reserves the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity.
- For more information please contact Grab Call Center 02 021 2500.
Used Spotify Premium before? You can now purchase 1-month of Spotify Premium using your GrabRewards – get your music now for only 2,300 GrabRewards points, limited availability.
Terms and Conditions for using GrabRewards points to redeem Spotify Premium 30 Days please click here.
Terms and Conditions for SPOTIFY Spotify trial usage code please click here.