We’ve missed being part of your journey on the road! And as the world enters into a new normal, we’ve designed a new ride routine keeping your safety in mind. Here’s what it looks like:
5 Steps to Keep You Safe
- Drivers and passengers must wear a mask at all times.
- Drivers must complete an online health and hygiene declaration everyday.*
- If a driver or passenger is unwell or not wearing a mask, either party can cancel the ride and the penalty will be waived.*
- Drivers are distributed Dettol hygiene kits**, advised to disinfect their hands and vehicles frequently throughout the day.
- Go cashless to reduce contact with coins and bills.
or download Grab app via
*New measures will be rolled out progressively in Thailand from end June 2020.
**10,000 Dettol hygiene kits are distributed from 6th June – 31st July 2020.
These times have shown us that we’re more connected than we think, and the well-being of the community is a shared responsibility. Such measures will enforce better hygiene habits, giving you greater peace of mind every time you choose Grab. We look forward to welcoming you back on board!