Introducing GrabFood, food delivery service that helps you getting delicious food from local and popular restaurants in Bangkok. You can easily order via Grab app.
From today – 28 February 2018, we are happy to announce that there will be NO delivery fee (0THB delivery fee)! Whether you are, at home, at office, or anywhere! GrabFood is ready to take your order and deliver your favourite menus at your door step!
During beta phase, our coverage is limited to Siam, Silom, Sathorn, Yaowarat, Sukhumvit, Ari, Sutthisan, Chatuchak and Ladprao. Please stay tuned for more areas!
Get the latest update on new menus, new merchants, and special deals! So what are you waiting for! Open IG and simply search for us at @GrabFoodTH
1.When is GrabFood available?
- GrabFood is available everyday at 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
2. What is GrabFood’s coverage area?
- Currently, GrabFood is available only in Siam, Silom, Sathorn, Yaowarat, Sukhumvit, Ari, Sutthisan, Chatuchak and Ladprao. We are always looking to expand our services, so stay tuned!
3. How do I use GrabFood?
- Download or open Grab app
- Pick up point must be in our coverage area
- Choose “GrabFood” as a service type. You are able to see only restaurants that are located 4 km. around you.
- Place your order and you can also track your meal in real-time.
4. How can I pay for the delivery and food cost?
- In this beta launch, you are able to pay via cash only.
5. How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order only before our driver place your order.
6. If there is an GrabFood related issue, what should I do?
- You can call to our call center at 02 021 2500 or email to email@example.com. We will get back to you within 1-3 working days.