Introducing GrabFood, food delivery service that helps you getting delicious food from local and popular restaurants in Bangkok. You can easily order via Grab app.
During beta phase, our coverage is limited to Siam, Silom, Sathorn, Yaowarat and Sukhumvit. Please stay tuned for more areas!
Service coverage during beta phase
1.When is GrabFood available?
- GrabFood is available everyday at 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
2. What is GrabFood’s coverage area?
- Currently, GrabFood is available only in Siam, Silom, Sathorn, Yaowarat and Sukhumvit. We are always looking to expand our services, so stay tuned!
3. How do I use GrabFood?
- Download or open Grab app
- Pick up point must be in our coverage area
- Choose “GrabFood” as a service type. You are able to see only restaurants that are located 4 km. around you.
- Place your order and you can also track your meal in real-time.
4. How does GrabFood calculate the delivery fee?
- GrabFood has a flat delivery fee of 60THB and this delivery fee still doesn’t include the food cost that you order.
5. How can I pay for the delivery and food cost?
- In this beta launch, you are able to pay via cash only.
6. How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order only before our driver place your order.
7. If there is an GrabFood related issue, what should I do?
- You can call to our call center at 02 021 2500 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 1-3 working days.