Every Grab ride you take with your Citi credit card from 16 October – 16 November 2018 earns you 50% more GrabRewards points. That means you’ll get to enjoy bigger and better rewards. All you have to do is link your Citi credit card to the Grab app and book a ride!
Not yet a Citi card member?
It’s our way to reward you for riding with Grab. With this programme, you’ll earn GrabRewards points every time you ride with us. These points will allow you to redeem and enjoy amazing deals, goodies and experiences that you’ll love. Remember to use Citi credit card to fast-forward that process.
Redeem these deals!
How to claim this promotion:
1. Launch your Grab app.
2. Tap the menu button on the top left of the home screen.
3. Choose GrabPay > Add Payment Methods > Credit / debit card.
4. Type in your Citi credit card details, following the instructions on the screen.
5. That’s it! Book your rides, using GrabPay and Citi as your payment method, and enjoy 50% more GrabRewards points on your rides. No promo code required, bonus points will be rewarded automatically after the payment is processed.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only applicable for JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabCar Plus, and GrabTaxi. This promotion is not applicable for GrabBike (Win), GrabExpress, GrabFood and Advance Booking.
- Each booking must be made via GrabPay where a Citi credit card is listed as the primary payment method.
- For payments made with Citi credit cards issued in Thailand only.
- The promotional campaign period is from now until 16 November 2018.
- Redemptions are limited to a maximum of 450,000,000 GrabRewards points.
- No promo code is required, bonus points will be calculated and awarded automatically.
- Grab and Citibank reserve the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification. Grab and Citibank reserve the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity.
- For more information, please contact Grab Call Center 02-021-2500.
- The Bank reserves rights of final decisions on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this promotion.