Avoid travel hassles. Our one day tour are packed with the best attractions, tips and tricks to make your day in Krabi a wonderful memory. With our plan, you can spend less time planning, and more time exploring, effortlessly!
Looking for a great way to explore? Go for ‘Grab – Book a Day Trip’
Your one-day tour just got a lot easier with ‘Grab – Book a Day Trip’.
– An amazing itinerary: You don’t have to plan. Let us do it.
– A ride with a professional driver: Accompanying just like your own!
– No advanced booking needed: This tour option in your Grab app is available on-demand.
– A promotion: why not!
The ‘Grab – Book a Day Trip’ has got you covered!
New users Get THB200 off / 2 rides
Apply promo code: DAYTRIP
Applicable with ‘Grab – Book a Day Trip’ in Krabi Today – 31 Jan 2020
The thrill is just the beginning!
You can also choose to enjoy an Inside City Trip or an Outside City Trip from our two well-picked routes.
Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect. See below:
Inside City Trip route includes:
– The Mud Crabs Sculpture: One of the best view points of Krabi, sits along the Krabi River banks. It is officially called the “Monument of Black Crabs”. Not only symbolizes the local reverence for the mangrove forests but also portraits the locals’ traditional sea-based lifestyle.
– Kao Kanap Nam: Krabi’s most symbolic attraction. Two little hills, about 100 meters high, in the Krabi River. You can hire a long-tail boat to go near them if the adrenaline rush heightens your sense of adventure. Come feast your eyes on beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. You can also visit Koh Klang village to enjoy their craftmanships and charming traditional lifestyle that make the place so unique!
-Baan Ma Ying: One of the best place to feast your tummy. Expect original recipes of local southern Thai food you will love.
Outside City Trip route includes:
– Wat Thum Sua: Known for a scenic Vipassana (insight meditation) center, the site is covered with large trees hundreds of years old, particularly in the Khiriwong Valley. Mountains are on all sides and there are smallers caves in great number.
– Emerald Pool: A famous natural wonder of Krabi. Escape from day’s heat with a refreshing swim in the amazing mineral-rich green waters of the scenic Emerald Pool.
– Krabi Hot Springs: After the refreshment from the Emerald Pool, hop into this Hot Spring is the next destination nearby. Treat yourself as you relax by the natural wonder or take a soak to unwind in their warm freshwater streams.
A new experience awaits. Download Grab app and book a tour now!
1. Open Grab app and select Car service.
2. Tap on ‘Rent’ service and enter your pick-up location.
3. Select ‘Grab – Book a Day Trip’ (Inside city trip, or Outside city trip).
4. Enter promo code if applicable. Tap on ‘Book Now’.