Bangkok Bank card holders rejoice!
Enjoy Grab special discount every Friday.
Get THB70 off 2 rides / user / day. (maximum 6 rides/user/campaign period)
For credit card holders, apply code: BBLCRFRI
For Be1st Smart card holders, apply code: BBLDBFRI
When paying with Bangkok Bank credit/ debit card via GrabPay.
Applicable with all Grab services except GrabFood and Advance Booking.
7th Sep – 23rd Nov 2018
Limited entries available daily.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Only applicable to all Bangkok Bank credit card/ Be1st Smart card holders who choose GrabPay as payment method using Bangkok Bank credit card/ Be1st Smart card before booking a Grab service on Friday during 7th September – 23rd November 2018. (12 Fridays)
- The maximum discount is limited to THB70 per 1 Grab ride (2 rides/user/week) and maximum 6 rides per user for the whole campaign period.
- There are limited entries available weekly: 500 entries for Bangkok Bank credit card and 330 entries for Bangkok Bank Be1st Smart card.
- Promotional code usages are limited to 10,000 entries for the whole campaign period.
- User must fill in the correct promotional code in promo code field and choose GrabPay as payment method using Bangkok Bank credit card/ Be1st Smart card before booking a service.
- User must settle the payment amount after subtracted by the discount value.
- The promotional codes are not transferable, and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases.
- Valid for all JustGrab, GrabCar, GrabCar Plus, GrabTaxi, GrabBike (Win), and GrabExpress rides in Thailand. Not valid for GrabFood and Advance Booking.
- This promotional code cannot be combined with any other Grab promotions.
- Grab reserves the right to refuse corporate credit cards or purchasing credit cards as they cannot be applied to this promotional campaign.
- Grab and Bangkok Bank reserves the right to modify any terms and conditions of the co-marketing activity without prior notification. Grab and Bangkok Bank reserve the right to arbitrate any controversy that may occur as a result of this activity.
- For more information, please contact Grab Call Center 02 021 2500.