Tips for a safe ride!
There are a few simple rules from LTA which apply to GrabWheels:
- No riding of scooters on roads
- Do not exceed 10 km/h on footpaths
- Do not exceed 25 km/h on shared or cycling paths
- All our scooters must be parked at a GrabWheels parking spot after use
Follow these rules when you ride with GrabWheels to avoid penalty. As rules update from time to time, check LTA website for more details.
Additionally, follow these guidelines for a safe and smooth scooter ride:
- Wear a helmet while riding;
- Slow down when approaching slopes or hilly areas;
- Keep your eyes on the road, not your mobile phone!
- Never ride a scooter under the influence of alcohol, medication, or drugs;
- The scooter is designed to carry only one rider. Do not allow any other person to be carried on the scooter at any time;
- Stop and look out for vehicles and pedestrians at crossings before resuming your journey;
- Avoid scooting in the rain.