Your time is precious so let’s make every trip, worth your while.
We’ve heard your feedback – your earnings can be unpredictable. Introducing Grab’s Total Fares Guarantee, an incentive scheme that safeguards your time and income on both good and bad days. Through this scheme, Grab protects you from low fares by promising you a guaranteed weekly fare amount earned when you complete a set number of trips! Don’t worry about picking and choosing your trips – we’ve got your back.
Watch these videos to better understand this programme!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Can I join this programme?
Answer: The Total Fares Guarantee programme is currently by invite only.
Question: How does this programme work?
Answer: Our partners are guaranteed a weekly fare earnings according to the number of trips they complete within the week.
Here’s an example:
If you complete 140 trips and above within the week, you are guaranteed $2388 of fare earnings. If your actual fare earnings is lesser than what is guaranteed, we will top up the difference!
Question: Do commissions apply to the Total Fares Guarantee programme?
Answer: Yes. A 20% commission is applicable for any fare top-ups.
Question: Will I still be eligible for other incentives, in addition to Grab’s Total Fares Guarantee programme?
Answer: Yes, you are still eligible for other incentives in addition to Grab’s Total Fares Guarantee programme.
Question: Do I need to fulfil any criteria to qualify for Grab’s Total Fares Guarantee programme?
Answer: Yes. In order to qualify for this incentive, partners need to maintain a weekly Acceptance Rate (AR) of at least 90%, Cancel Rate (CR) of below 10% and Driver’s Rating (DR) of at least 4.3.
Question: What service type qualifies?
Answer: GrabShare, GrabCar Economy 4 & 6-seater, GrabCar Premium 4 & 6-seater, GrabFamily 4 & 6-seater & JustGrab.
GrabCar / GrabShare Incentives Terms & Conditions
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Unless otherwise stated, only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy, GrabCar 4-Seater Premium, GrabCar 6-Seater Premium, GrabFamily 4-Seater, GrabFamily 6-Seater, GrabShare & JustGrab are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply.
- Do note that GrabShare bookings will affect AR/CR/DR for GrabCar incentives.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives and suspend accounts of Partners who do not follow GrabCar’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- As a reminder, drivers are expected to achieve minimum performance levels on Acceptance Rate, Cancellation Rate, and Driver Ratings in order to receive bookings on the GrabCar platform. Acceptance Rate cannot fall below 30%. Cancellation Rate cannot exceed 15%. Driver Ratings cannot fall below 4.3.
- Partners that repeatedly click “Pick Up” and “Drop Off” without reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger will have their driver account temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Partners with consistently low acceptance rating will face strong action and receive a reduced number of jobs.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for incentives.