Total Fares Guarantee safeguards your rush hour income!
With Total Fares Guarantee, earn a guaranteed minimum fare based on the number of trips you drive during selected hours! So no more worrying about having to pick your peak hour trips!
We’ll top up the difference if your total trip fare falls below the guaranteed amounts.
To learn more about other opt-in incentive schemes under Grab’s Own Time Own Target Programme, click here.
Why choose Total Fares Guarantee incentive?
✔ Secure better income
✔ Get minimum guaranteed fare daily
✔ Less worry about rush hour jobs
Limited time offer: Opt-in for Total Fares Guarantee!
Sign up period: 25 – 27 June 2018
New incentives duration: 2 – 29 July 2018
If you have previously opted in, and want to opt out or change your incentive, click the button below
Here’s how it works
During the following timings, simply pick up passengers as usual and we’ll give you a total fare guarantee as long as you hit number of jobs specified! If you do not, Grab will top up the difference. If you earn more than what is listed, you’ll get to keep it!
How to read:
- If Mr Wong completes 9 rides on Friday from 1700hrs to 2000hrs and earns $100, Grab will top up the difference of $17 ($117-$100) because we guaranteed he would’ve earned $117.
- 20% Commission will be deducted from the total fares after top up (20% of $117)
- Trip targets and guaranteed fares are fixed from 2 – 29 July 2018
- Incentive payouts for this scheme will be done on a daily basis, by the end of the following day.
- To be eligible for this incentive, you must maintain a daily 90% Acceptance Rate, 10% Cancellation Rate (CR) and 4.3 Driver Rating (DR).
- Choosing this incentive will replace the normal weekly incentives that are sent out every Sunday evening.
- If you already receive GrabRentals rebates, you will continue to do so while on Total Fares Guarantee (Daily)
- You may opt out of your incentive before Wednesday of each week to receive back your usual weekly incentive for the next week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate the incentive?
Click on the “sign up” button before Wednesday, 11:59PM, each week. You will be given the new incentive on the next Sunday at 6.30pm.
For example: Sign up before Wednesday ,11:59PM, 27 June to receive the programme for 2 – 8 July.
Can I leave the new incentive if I don’t feel it suits me?
Yes. You can opt out before Wednesday 11:59PM of each week and receive your normal trip based incentives instead.
Do I need to sign up for the incentive every week?
No. Upon signing up for your new incentive, you will continue to receive it until you decide to opt out.
How long will the incentive programme run for?
This incentive will last from 2 – 29 July 2018.
What if I signed up multiple incentives at the same time?
You only get 1 of the Own Time Own Target Incentives at any given time.You will be given the most recent incentive that you have signed up for.
Will I receive other incentives if I opt out from the incentive?
If you decide to opt out any of the incentives under Own Time Own Target, you will have the option to choose the other option or to receive your normal trip based incentive for the following week.
Will I still receive my rental rebate if I signed up for this incentive?
Yes, this takes the place of your usual weekly incentives instead, and as your rental rebate is not part of that, you will continue to receive it.
Will the new incentive change every week?
No, it’s a fixed incentive for the duration of the campaign.
If I am contracted to a special incentive program (New Driver Incentives, PowerUp, SteadyOne, etc.), am I eligible for these programs?
No, you will not be eligible for the Own Time, Own Target Programme until your existing contract ends.
Terms and conditions:
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Unless otherwise stated, only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy, GrabCar 4-Seater Premium, GrabCar 6-Seater Premium, GrabFamily 4-Seater, GrabFamily 6-Seater, GrabCar Plus, GrabAssist, GrabShare & JustGrab are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply.
- Do note that GrabShare bookings will affect AR/CR/DR for GrabCar incentives.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives and suspend accounts of Partners who do not follow GrabCar’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- As a reminder, drivers are expected to achieve minimum performance levels on Acceptance Rate, Cancellation Rate, and Driver Ratings in order to receive bookings on the GrabCar platform. Acceptance Rate cannot fall below 30%. Cancellation Rate cannot exceed 10%. Driver Ratings cannot fall below 4.3.
- Partners that repeatedly click “Pick Up” and “Drop Off” without reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger will have their driver account temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Partners with consistently low acceptance rating will face strong action and receive a reduced number of jobs.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for incentives.