Have you always thought of driving with Grab? Do you want to earn more? Become a Grab driver partner this January and earn more than ever before – up to $1,070 every week in incentives! The earlier you join the more you earn.
As welcome treat when you sign up, you will receive an *upsized* one-off bumper January Welcome Package, which includes:
- $100 welcome credit (upsized!)
- $100 ACRA re-imbursement
- $250 welcome cash bonus (after 1 trip) (upsized!)
- up to $1070 weekly in January Special Incentives
January Special Incentives
(52 in total)
Tues-Fri 0700-0959, 1700-1959
|100 & above||$800|
|80 to 99||$540|
|60 to 79||$390|
|40 to 59||$240|
|20 to 39||$110|
|10 to 19||$50|
|80 & above||$270|
All Other Times
|60 to 79||$180|
|40 to 59||$100|
|20 to 39||$40|
Note: To qualify for these incentives, AR (acceptance rate) must be above 80% and CR (cancellation rate) must be below 10%.
To qualify for this promotion, you must provide a copy of your past 4 weeks of statements (if available) to show that you have:
- Started driving for other ride-sharing apps on 4 December or earlier
- Completed at least 1 trip in the last week
- Driven your own car or rented from any rental company except hourly rentals (such as Tribecar)
Terms & Conditions
- Applies only if new partner has completed at least 1 ride on other ride-sharing platform before 4 December 2016 and has completed at least 1 ride in past week. Please submit the last 4 weeks of printed driver statements for verification.
- Reward Eligibility:
- Welcome Cash Bonus: Paid in CASH if you complete 1 trip within 2 weeks of activation. Payment made by Week 4.
- Welcome Credit: Paid in CREDIT upon account activation; (i) $100 Welcome Credit & (ii) $100 for ACRA-registered business owners.
- Applies to GrabCar Economy 4 & 6-seater, GrabCar Premium, GrabShare & GrabFamily unique passenger trips only.
- Other terms & conditions apply*
*In registering for this incentive, the participating driver acknowledges that: he/she has read and understood the terms of his/her existing rental agreement with any other vehicle provider and confirm that by participating in the scheme, they are not in breach of any obligation under the rental said agreement; the vehicle they will be using for the scheme is not subject to any restriction that prohibits the vehicles from being used for purposes of the scheme; & he/she has not informed Grab nor is Grab aware of any reason that would disqualify the driver from participating in the scheme.