From 10 May to 30 June 2018, get $30* when you:
1. Fill up a minimum of 180 litres^ of Shell fuel, and
2. Complete at least 1 GrabHitch ride as a driver
CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED
*Please double check ALL your details to ensure that you receive the $30 in a timely manner.
|Not a Shell Escape Cardmember? Apply for a card at a Shell station!|
^Hitch Drivers can download the Shell Motorist App to track Shell loyalty card points balance, and litres of fuel pumped.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have keyed in an inaccurate Shell Escape Membership number!
Do email us at email@example.com with subject “Shell Bonus for Hitch Drivers (Escape Membership number)” and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days.
When is the litres of Shell fuel pumped calculated from? Is it from the day I register for this promotion?
No, it is not! Just register for the promotion by 30 June 2018 above, and the total amount of fuel pumped for the whole promotional period (i.e. 10 May – 30 June) will be calculated to ascertain your eligibility.
How will the $30 be credited to me?
The $30 credit will be credited directly to your Hitch Driver wallet by 31 July 2018.
*Terms and Conditions for Shell and GrabHitch Promotion 2018:
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the Shell and GrabHitch Promotion 2018 (“Promotion”) organised by Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd (“Shell”).
- By registering or taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Shell in relation to and in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 0000 hrs of 10 May 2018 to 2359 hrs of 30 June 2018 (Singapore time and both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Shell reserves the right to change the Promotion Period in its sole and absolute discretion.
- This promotion is only eligible for customers who:
- Are existing Shell Escape Cardmembers;
- Are existing GrabHitch drivers; and
- Have registered with their Grab-app registered mobile number, Shell Escape Cardnumber and email address at GrabHitch website collectively known as (“Eligible Customers” or “Participants”).
- For avoidance of any doubt, the mobile number provided in the GrabHitch website has to be the same as the mobile number registered in Grab-app.
- Shell has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of such participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and Shell is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
- During the Promotional Period, and in order to be eligible for the thirty ($30) Singapore Dollars (“Cash Reward”), Eligible Customers must:
- Successfully completed 1 Hitch ride as a GrabHitch Driver,
- Filled up at least one hundred and eighty (180) litres or more of any Shell fuels; namely: Shell V-Power Nitro+, Shell FuelSave 98, Shell FuelSave 95 and/or Shell FuelSave Diesel (collectively the “Shell Fuels”) at Shell stations in Singapore; and
- Present the same Shell Escape Card which is provided at GrabHitch website during the point of purchase of Shell fuels.
- The Cash Reward will be credited directly into the Eligible Customer’s GrabHitch wallet by 31 July 2018.
- The crediting of Cash Reward is limited to one (1) claim per Eligible Customer only.
- Shell has the absolute discretion to determine the entitlement of such Participants to the Cash Reward. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and Shell is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
Use of Personal Information
- For purposes of organising and conducting this Promotion, Eligible Customers may be required to provide their personal data to Shell and GrabHitch. By participating in this Promotion, Eligible Customers agree to the collection, processing, use and storage of their personal data (which may include their mobile phone number, mailing address) by Shell, Shell’s partners, respective affiliates and/or companies hired by Shell to process the data, acting strictly under the directions of Shell. Eligible Customers who have queries may contact Shell by calling 1800-ESCAPEE (1800-372 2733) from Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6.00pm. If so selected by Shell, the personal data of Eligible Customers may be used in news feature, marketing or publicity materials concerning this Promotion.
- Shell shall not be liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Promotion howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the Bonus Points, loss of income, profits or goodwill, as well as any other direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Shell of this Promotion shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Shell for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The decisions of Shell on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion are final, conclusive and binding. Shell shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Promotion.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Shell reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the fulfilment of Bonus Points, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Eligible Customers shall be bound by these amendments.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Eligible Customers are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.