2 months. 2 million shared rides. Thanks Singapore!
In two months, our commercial carpooling service completed 2 million rides, and traversed 20 million km – enough to circle the earth 500 times! And this is all thanks to you! To celebrate this milestone, we are giving you a brand new promotion.
From 18 to 24 Feb, enjoy $3 off when you book a GrabShare and pay by card. There’s no better time to share.
Promo code: SHAREMORE
That’s not all..
More GrabShare passengers means fewer cars in a jam. So with enough people on board, it’ll hopefully reduce traffic congestion and result in faster trips. Saving the Earth and saving time – you can’t put a price on that!
How does GrabShare work?
GrabShare is a unique carpooling service where you only share rides with people heading in the same direction. We guarantee that there are no unnecessary detours.
How to redeem:
- Download the Grab app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account.
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Choose GrabShare.
- Select ‘Credit/Debit’ card as your payment method.
- Enter the promo code SHAREMORE.
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy $3 off your final fare.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for GrabShare rides only.
- Promotion period is valid from 18 – 24 February 2017 (10am – 10pm).
- Valid for debit or credit card payment method only.
- Valid for 2 redemptions per Grab account per day.
- Limited to the first 15,000 redemptions daily.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please apply the promo code SHAREMORE.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code SHAREMORE to work, you need update your app to the latest version, choose the GrabShare vehicle type, select payment via card and key in your pick up and drop off points.
Do note that you can only redeem this promo code on between 18 – 24 February 2017 (10am – 10pm). If you are still facing issues, please contact our support team at 6570 3925, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
You are eligible if you booked your GrabShare ride with your debit or credit card. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code SHAREMORE and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to redeem” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
6. How will I know when the maximum redemptions for this promotion has been reached?
Grab will actively update our social media channels so do keep a lookout for it.
We will be posting updates on our social media pages on the number of redemptions left throughout the day. Do keep a lookout there!
7. How will ERP tolls and surcharges be split amongst passengers?
In the spirit of sharing the ride and the fare, all tolls incurred during the journey will be split between passengers.
Scenario 1: ONE passenger is onboard when it passes an ERP gantry.
Tip 1: All ERP charges to be paid by that passenger.
Scenario 2: TWO passengers are onboard when it passes an ERP gantry.
Tip 2: ERP charges will be split equally between both passengers.
Scenario 3: Passenger A is onboard. Driver passes an ERP gantry and picks up Passenger B.
Tip 3: ERP charges will be split equally between both passengers.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Everything is better shared.” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Grab users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 18 – 24 February 2017, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.