Know a fellow Grabber who’s thinking of joining GrabFamily? There’s no better time to refer them than now!
Have your friend sign up in this link*, and upon their activation both you and your friend will receive an additional $5/ride each over the next 50 GrabFamily trips (that’s a total of $250/person)!
*Your referee will need your NRIC number and full name
Referral registration period starts from 21 to 31 August. Act fast and get your friends to sign up now!
You know the drill – training is held at 18 Sin Ming Lane, #01-11.
Terms & Conditions
- GrabFamily Referral Scheme:
- Referrer must be a current GrabFamily Partner, and is only able to refer one other GrabCar Partner.
- Eligible trips are unique passenger trips on GrabFamily ONLY
- Maximum rides for the GrabFamily Referral Scheme is at 50
- Referrers will be activated for the referral scheme on the following Monday
- Incentives & Reward Eligibility:
- Incentive period runs from 28th August to 8th October
- To qualify, maintain Acceptance Rate above 90% and Cancellation Rate of below 10%
- The referral incentive will only be paid out when your referee completes at least 10 trips during the referral scheme period from 21st August to 8th October
- For non-GrabFamily trips with children:
- Non GrabFamily trips will not be eligible for the $5/trip bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is GrabFamily?
A: GrabFamily is the first on-demand child booster seat-equipped ride service in Southeast Asia, providing safer rides for children between the height of 1.00 – 1.35m (approx. 4 – 7 years old). It is required by law that children below the height of 1.35m use an appropriate child restraint device.
Q: Why join GrabFamily?
A: Joining GrabFamily keeps you on the right side of the law. You’ll be equipped with a mifold child booster seat and the safety know-how that’ll help make Singapore’s roads safer for you and your passengers, big or small.
Q: How does this referral scheme work?
A: Simply refer your friend onto GrabFamily and BOTH you and your friend will enjoy the following:
- Up to $250 in referral fees
- More bookings during weekends
- Higher base fares for GrabFamily trips
Q: I’m not a GrabFamily driver, can I still refer my friend?
A: You must be an existing GrabFamily driver to participate in this referral scheme. If you’re not a GrabFamily driver yet, you can sign up on the spot and immediate qualify for the referral scheme.
Q: What happens if a passenger is traveling with a toddler below the height of 1.0m?
A: Politely inform the passenger that you are not able to proceed with the ride, as children below the height of 1.00m are required by law to use a child seat. Kindly request for the passenger to cancel the booking.Advise the passenger that he/she may book a GrabTaxi ride, as children riding in taxis are not required by law to use child restraint devices. Please note that while it is legal for the child to ride in a taxi without a child restraint device, this may be unsafe.