GrabTaxi Singapore celebrates Mid-Autumn Festival with GrabAutumn
- GrabAutumn is GrabTaxi’s latest promotion to celebrate local culture, following popular GrabDurian promotion held last month
- Premium InterContinental® Singapore mooncakes are available for free via the app on 15 Sep and 21 Sep
- Mooncakes will be delivered directly to consumers with GrabTaxis
Singapore, 15 September 2015 – Following the overwhelming popularity of GrabDurian last month, GrabTaxi Singapore is celebrating local culture and our common love for food by offering users the chance to enjoy some of the best mooncakes this Mid-Autumn Festival.
GrabAutumn follows GrabTaxi’s highly successful GrabDurian campaign held during the durian season last month. It is the brand’s initiative to foster the Singaporean food culture of enjoying food together with family and friends, which is especially meaningful during the Mid-Autumn Festival.
On 15 and 21 September, GrabTaxi users can pre-order a box of four premium InterContinental® Singapore traditional baked mooncakes with double yolks and white lotus paste (original retail price: $68). To reward loyal users for making GrabTaxi the largest land transport brand in Southeast Asia, GrabAutumn mooncakes will be given free to users. A GrabTaxi will deliver the box of mooncakes right to customers’ doorsteps with a $38 delivery charge.
The mooncakes come in a 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition special commemorative tin box, designed by local illustrator Jacqueline Goh. To further light up the Mid-Autumn festivities, each package will also include a fun pack comprising a traditional lantern, candles and sparklers.
Details of GrabAutumn promotion:
Select GrabAutumn fleet icon in the GrabTaxi app to pre-order
- Mooncake pre-orders will be available on 15 and 21 September 2015 between 11am and 3pm
- To pre-order, select the GrabAutumn fleet icon in the GrabTaxi app Orders made on 15 September 2015 will be delivered on 19 September 2015
- Key in promo code ‘19AM’ for delivery between 10am and 2pm
- Key in promo code ‘19PM’ for delivery between 3pm and 8pm
- Orders made on 21 September 2015 will be delivered on 24 September 2015
- Key in promo code ‘24AM’ for delivery between 10am and 2pm
- Key in promo code ‘24PM’ for delivery between 3pm and 8pm
- Payment can be made only by GrabPay, a cashless payment option within the app
- Each user is limited to one box of mooncakes only
- As availability of the mooncakes is limited and demand is expected to be high, users are encouraged to place their pre-orders early
Grabbers are encouraged to share their Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations and savouring of their GrabTaxi mooncakes by posting on social media with the hashtag #GrabAutumn.
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Announces Didi Chuxing and SoftBank As Lead Investors for Current Round of Financing
- Strategic investment of a combined US$2.0 billion by Didi Chuxing and SoftBank deepens partnership with Grab
- Grab expects to raise US$2.5 billion in total in current financing round
- New financing to support Grab’s efforts in strengthening its dominant market position in on-demand transportation and payments in Southeast Asia
Grab Celebrates Fifth Anniversary and Significant User Milestones
- 3x growth in last year to 45 million downloads, and up to 2.5 million daily rides
- Has provided higher incomes for nearly 1 million drivers and reduced travel time in half across Southeast Asia since founding
- Adds GrabNow, New Service to Digitise Street Hailing