Introducing Peak Hour Pro – a reward scheme that gives you a cash bonus for each trip you drive during boosted hours! We know your time is each trip is valuable, so we’re letting you earn more per trip!
To learn more about other opt-in incentive schemes under Grab’s Own Time Own Target Programme, click here.
Why choose Peak Hour Pro?
|✔ No need to drive long hours||✔ Earn extra for every trip you drive during the boosted hours||✔ Less worry about rush hour jobs|
Exclusive offer: Be the first 500 driver partners to opt-in for Peak Hour Pro!
Sign up period: 16 April – 18 April 2018
New incentives duration: 23 April – 20 May 2018
Here’s how it works
Enjoy a $2 cash reward for every tip you drive during the boosted hours! No minimum trip fare, no minimum distance, receive a bonus $2 for every trip!
How to read this table:
- Example 1: If Mr Tan earns drives 5 trips between 7am – 9am on Monday, Grab will give him $10 ($2 x 5) on top of the total fares for the trip. So if he earns a total of $50 for the 5 trips, he actually earns $60 ($50+$10) because of the bonus he gets from each trip.Example 2: If Mr Ang drives 12 trips between 5pm-11pm on Saturday, Grab will give him $24 ($2 x 12) on top of the total fares for the trip. So if he earns a total of $120 for the 12 trips, he actually earns $144 ($120+$24) because of the bonus he gets from each trip.
- There is no minimum trip requirement to receive Peak Hour Pro.
- To be eligible for this scheme, you must maintain a 90% Acceptance Rate, 15% Cancellation Rate (CR) and 4.3 Driver Rating (DR) each week.
- By getting this incentive, you will not get any other normal weekly incentive
- If you are already receive GrabRentals rebates, you will continue to do so while on Total Fares Guarantee
- You may opt out of your incentive whenever you feel like changing
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate the incentive?
Click on the “sign up” button before Wednesday, 11:59PM, each week. You will be given the new incentive on the next Sunday at 6.30pm.
For example: Sign up before Wednesday ,11:59PM, on 18 April to receive the programme for the 23- 29 April.
Can I leave the new incentive if I don’t feel it suits me?
Yes. You can opt out before Wednesday 11:59PM of each week and receive your normal trip based incentives instead.
Do I need to sign up for the incentive every week?
No. Upon signing up for your new incentive, you will continue to receive it until you decide to opt out.
How long will the incentive programme run for?
This incentive will last from 23 April to 20 May 2018.
What if I signed up multiple incentives at the same time?
You only get 1 of the Own Time Own Target Incentives at any given time.You will be given the most recent incentive that you have signed up for.
Will I receive other incentives if I opt out from the incentive?
If you decide to opt out any of the incentives under Own Time Own Target, you will have the option to choose another of the 3 options or to receive your normal trip based incentive for the following week.
Will I still receive my rental rebate if I signed up for this incentive?
Yes, this takes the place of your usual weekly incentives instead, and as your rental rebate is not part of that, you will continue to receive it.
Will the new incentive change every week?
No, it’s a fixed incentive for the duration of the campaign.
If I am contracted to a special incentive program (New Driver Incentives, PowerUp, SteadyOne, etc.), am I eligible for these programs?
No, you will not be eligible for the Own Time, Own Target Programme until your existing contract ends.
Terms and conditions:
- If there are repeated passengers, only the trip that occurs first will be considered.
- Unless otherwise stated, only completed trips for GrabCar 4-Seater Economy, GrabCar 6-Seater Economy, GrabCar 4-Seater Premium, GrabCar 6-Seater Premium, GrabFamily 4-Seater, GrabFamily 6-Seater, GrabShare & JustGrab are eligible for incentives.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- For any fare top up by Grab, the usual Grab commissions apply.
- Do note that GrabShare bookings will affect AR/CR/DR for GrabCar incentives.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives and suspend accounts of Partners who do not follow GrabCar’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- As a reminder, drivers are expected to achieve minimum performance levels on Acceptance Rate, Cancellation Rate, and Driver Ratings in order to receive bookings on the GrabCar platform. Acceptance Rate cannot fall below 30%. Cancellation Rate cannot exceed 15%. Driver Ratings cannot fall below 4.3.
- Partners that repeatedly click “Pick Up” and “Drop Off” without reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger will have their driver account temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Partners with consistently low acceptance rating will face strong action and receive a reduced number of jobs.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of driver incentives at any time without prior notice.
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for incentives.