Grab Buyer Protection
Enjoy safer shopping when you pay online with Grab
Click. Buy. Assured.
Grab Buyer Protection offers you enhanced end-to-end protection for your everyday transaction needs. You can count on us, whenever and wherever.
Grab Buyer Protection offers coverage to customers who purchase online from Grab merchants in events of:
1. Items not received
2. Item Significantly Not As Described
3. Unauthorised Transactions
Purchases eligible under this campaign must be made via GrabPay credits or PayLater between June 9 and August 4, 2021, from selected online merchants within the GrabPay Checkout flow. Purchases made via GrabPay Card are not eligible.
How does it work?
Make a claim in just 4 easy steps
Step 1. Attempt to resolve issue directly with Merchant
If the resolution is unsatisfactory, please contact Grab within 14 days after the last correspondence from the Merchant.
Step 2. Provide all relevant documentation
We may require you to provide receipts, third party evaluations, written correspondences with the Merchant or other documents depending each case.
Step 3. Ship the item back
If you are filing a “Significantly Not as Described” claim, we may require you to ship the item back to the Merchant, Grab, or third party, at your expense.
Step 4. Wait for the final decision from Grab
If your claim is successful, Grab will reimburse you for the full purchase of the item and original shipping costs.
Extends to over 372 merchants…
If you made a purchase with Grab from our list of selected merchants online, Grab Buyer Protection will offer you comprehensive protection if your eligible transaction has a problem. If the item you bought is not as described, damaged or not received, you are covered for the full purchase price of the item and the original shipping costs.
- Merchant must be an online merchant onboarded directly by Grab (gateway sub merchants not included)
- Item must be purchased using GrabPay Credits or PayLater by Grab in the merchant checkout flow (excluding webview checkouts)
- The transaction was authorised in one full payment
- The disputed transaction has to be reported to Grab within 30 days of the purchase date
- Your Grab account must be in good standing