Giving You Flexibility and Choice
The Missions scheme allows you to collect ‘Gems’ over the week by completing missions which convert into $$ rewards at the end of the week! This scheme allows you to choose your missions based on your schedule and driving patterns to collect Gems and earn.
Scroll below to find out more about this scheme and fill up the form from the link below if you wish to opt-in.
How does it work?
We know that not all trips are equal. Some trips take longer or more effort to complete, and this scheme rewards you for those trips.
Starting 8 July 2019, we’re updating the Missions Scheme in order to give you more flexibility when you drive with us.
What Does This Mean For You?
- Every trip counts: Simply hit the minimum Gems requirements to be rewarded for every trip after
- Flexibility and choice: Be rewarded for every Gem you earn, without worrying about being “stuck” in-between Targets
- Additional Gems: Earn more for completing peak hours trips!
Remember to check in-app for the latest targets and rewards every Sunday at 10PM.
Missions Scheme from 8 July 2019
City Centre map for quick reference
Started in Emerald or Ruby? Don’t worry! We will review your Emerald Circle points every 2 weeks (instead of quarterly basis) and upgrade your Missions Scheme tiers! Please take note of additional Missions Scheme requirements stated below.
A Ruby Driver-Partner has completed trips and accumulated 345 Gems.
1. Meeting minimum Gems requirements
Ruby Driver-Partner with 345 gems will earn:
345 gems * $0.45/gem = $155.25 payout
If the same Ruby Driver-Partner completes two more weekend, peak hour trips, he will earn 8 more Gems to reach Bonus Target, earning +10% rewards for all Gems.
2. Reaching Bonus Target
Ruby Driver-Partner with 353 gems will earn:
353 gems * $0.50/gem = $176.50 payout (additional $21.25 incentives)
Note: Driver-Partners will only be rewarded AFTER they meet minimum Gems requirements (e.g. 130 Gems for Emerald). If Gems number falls in-between Targets, Partner will receive incremental payouts with each trip/Gem.
Sign up here to opt in or opt out from the Mission Scheme!
The form will open on Monday and will be close on Wednesday, 11:59PM
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all new driver-partners will start with the Missions Scheme. You will still be eligible for Super Steady and all other bonuses. Upon opting into Earnings Guarantee scheme removes you from the Missions Scheme
- The latest targets and rewards will be updated every Sunday at 10PM.
- Missions Scheme is open to all GC and GT driver-partners
- Reward payout is NOT commissions deductible
- Payout of rewards will be the next day after the entire scheme has ended
- Above 90% AR / Below 10% CR / Above 4.50 DR requirements applies for Gems
- MyDestination trips are not qualified for earning Gems