|Note: This is for existing GrabCar Partners who would like to refer their friends. Please click here if you have not been referred and would like to learn about our special incentive for you if you join us.|
It’s the new year! What a better way to start than to boost your earnings with our Refer-A-Friend Special? Simply refer your friends to us even if they are already driving with another ride-hailing platform!
If you refer your friend to us, both of you could earn you up to $750 each in cash! All they need to do is to complete at least 10 trips within their first 7 days of account activation.
*Note: To enjoy these GrabRentals rebates and incentives, drivers must sign up for the GrabRentals Loyalty Rental Rebate programme.
All you’d have to do is to bring your friend to our new Grab Driver Centre and let us sign them up for you. It’s really that easy!
By joining us, your friends get to enjoy all of the below for their first 4 weeks (calculated as 28 days upon activation)*:
1) Guaranteed Average Fare
- Grab promises them a $10 guaranteed average fare based on their cumulative trips each week. This is to protect their time and income, especially when at times, some fares can be lower than expected!
2) Grab Warrior Incentives
- Gives your friend the flexibility to choose how much he/she wants to drive and earn. A flexible 5-tier incentive allowing them to earn up to $450 extra ON TOP of guaranteed average fares.
3) Peak Hour Challenge
- Driving during peak hours is even more rewarding with our Peak Hour challenges! These are the best timings for them to hit the road & earn up to $275 extra ON TOP of guaranteed average fares.
*To qualify for the above weekly incentives, new drivers need to maintain Acceptance Rate of above 90%, Cancellation Rate of below 10%, Driver Rating of at least 4.3 and be compliant with PDVL Regulations. T&C applies and will be stated on the weekly EDM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do these rewards work?
A: When you refer a friend, they will enjoy the following:
- Receive $50 welcome credits when they activate their Grab account.
- Guaranteed earnings of up to $2425 weekly with Grab.
- Grab delivers incentive schemes directly to the driver’s app and can be viewed and tracked from within the application.
- T&Cs applies and will be clearly stated on the weekly EDM they receive.
Q: My friend is interested to drive, but he doesn’t want to commit to a long term car rental. What can I do?
A: Refer your friend to our flexible driving programme:
- Refer him to Grab PowerHour, Grab’s hourly rental programme; Or
- Share your ride and add your friend as your named Relief driver (only eligible for GrabRentals main hirers or Registered Own Car owners).
The best part is: You will still get $50 when they complete 10 trips within 7 days of account activation!
Terms & Conditions
Rent with Grab Rentals
- Rent with GrabRentals to enjoy up the following deals: Rebates up to $150/week. Details here.
- Tribecar hirers get to enjoy a welcome credit of $18, courtesy of Tribecar.
- For driver who choose to rent with hourly fleet partners, extra credits provided by hourly fleet is tied to a 1TPH (Trip Per Hour) criteria.
- Only applies to GrabRentals & Own Car. NEW DRIVER must be named as relief driver and complete 10 trips within 7 days of account activation. Payment made by Week 3.
For all scenarios:
- Trips definition: JustGrab, GrabShare, GrabCar Economy 4 & 6-seater, GrabCar Premium 4 & 6-seater, GrabFamily 4 & 6-seater only.
- Reward Eligibility:
- REFERRER: Paid in cash if new driver completes 10 trips within 7 days of account activation. Payment made by Week 3.
- NEW DRIVER PARTNER:
- Welcome Credit: $50 Welcome Credit paid upon account activation.
- For any signup cash bonus, NEW DRIVER needs to complete 10 trips within 7 days of account activation.
- *REFERRER MUST be present with details submitted upfront during NEW DRIVER registration. NO amendments after application form submission will be entertained.*
In registering for this incentive, the participant acknowledges that he has read and understood the terms of his existing rental agreement with any other vehicle provider and confirm that by participating in the scheme, they are not in breach of any obligation under the rental said agreement; the vehicle they will be using for the scheme is not subject to any restriction that prohibits the vehicles from being used for purposes of the scheme; and he has not informed Grab nor is Grab aware of any reason that would disqualify the driver from participating in the scheme.
For the list of all GrabCar Partner benefits, click here.