Do you drive?
Why not pick up someone along the way and earn some extra allowance!
Hitching is easy, convenient and hassle-free, choosing who and when to hitch someone is entirely up to you. If are rushing for a meeting today, hitch another time. There are no prior commitments nor documentations necessary, so you don’t have to feel obliged if you cannot hitch regularly!
And the best part .. you get to keep the entire fare for the trip!
What is GrabHitch?
GrabHitch is a non-commercial social carpooling service that matches you with people who are going along the same route.
- Hitch a ride with someone who going in the same direction
- Share the cost of travelling – save on travelling costs and recover petrol costs
- Meet new people and network on the way to work
Anyone with a valid driving license can sign up in LESS THAN 5 MINUTES straight from any mobile device.
From now till the 31st December 2017, get $20 credit when you sign up and complete your first ride as a GrabHitch driver with referral code HITCHSTUDENT!
Your application will be approved in 1-2 business days and you can start GrabHitch-ing!
- Recover up to $140 a week just by doing rides daily!
- Pick up 8 passengers throughout the week and pay for about one full tank of petrol.
- Finding a match has never been easier.
- Choose who to pick up and when to do so at your own convenience and schedule. Filter passengers by distance, time and even gender so you don’t have to go out of your way just to pick up/ drop off someone!
- The BIGGEST and fastest growing social carpooling community in Singapore.
- We have the largest pool of drivers and riders who believe in the cause of social carpooling. Do your part in reducing carbon emission and traffic congestion, while recovering your petrol costs and making new friends! Not forgetting, our additional driver perks. Receive exclusive merchandise, save on motor insurance, petrol, and many more!
- We are the ONLY social carpooling service in Singapore that has purchased additional motor insurance that covers our riders in the event of an accident.
- In the event of an unfortunate accident during a Hitch ride, your personal private motor insurance should usually cover the costs incurred from the accident. Specifically, four major insurers (Income, AIG, MSIG and Aviva) have confirmed that they will cover GrabHitch rides, provided you abide by LTA’s carpooling regulations of not more than 2 carpooling trips a day. In rare cases where your private motor insurance does not pay out (e.g. passenger gets hurt by sudden braking but there was no accident), Grab has also recently extended our Group Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) to paying GrabHitch riders in Singapore at no additional cost. The PAI for GrabHitch riders is Singapore’s first insurance that not only covers accidental death but also medical expenses that are incurred in the event of an accident on social carpool rides. This means reduced risk for drivers!
- For more information please click here.
If you are an existing GrabHitch Driver, spread the love!
Get $20 for every friend you refer to sign up as drivers! Find out more about our GrabHitch Driver Referral: here!
Terms and Conditions:
- This incentive is only eligible for new drivers who sign up and successfully complete 1 Hitch ride as a driver between 23rd August 2017 @ 00:00 hours –31st December 2017 @ 23:59 hours.
- New drivers must sign up with the referral code HITCHSTUDENT in order to qualify for the $20 credit incentive.
- The processing of the $20 credit into your GrabHitch driver wallet will only be conducted after the incentive period has ended (post-31st December 2017).
- Please allow up to 10 working days for the processing of the $20 into your GrabHitch driver wallet.
- GrabHitch reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- Have questions? Email us at email@example.com with subject “HITCHSTUDENT” and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days.