Ride in the comfort of a reserved GrabShuttle seat.
Beat the daily rat race and commute in a practical, economical and very comfortable GrabShuttle. From 27 June – 7 July, book a GrabShuttle ride for only $1.99 along the following routes.
* Note that the promotion for routes G87 to G92 only starts on 28th June.
Limited seats available on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to reserve your seat on the GrabShuttle app.
What is GrabShuttle?
GrabShuttle is a crowd-sourced private shuttle service that allows passengers to pre-book a guaranteed seat on our larger vehicle types (13, 23 or 40-seater), travelling along a list of fixed routes. It provides a more affordable alternative to taxis, and allows you to get to your destination faster than public transport with fewer stops along the way.
How to redeem:
- Download the GrabShuttle app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account.
- Select your route and respective pick-up / drop-off points.
- Ensure that your preferred date of travel falls between 27 June and 7 July ’17.
- Check that the fare displayed is $1.99.
- Confirm your selection and proceed to payment.
- Your seat is now reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for GrabShuttle rides booked from 27 June – 7 July 2017.
- Promotion period is valid from 27 June – 7 June 2017.
- No promo code necessary.
- $1.99 rides are valid for selected routes as stipulated above.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “GrabShuttle $1.99 rides” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all GrabShuttle users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from 27 June – 7 July 2017, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.