Bulk buy 10 GrabShuttle rides along the same route and get 12% off each ride! Want to give it a try first? You can also buy 5 rides along the same route to enjoy 5% off. Follow these simple steps to bulk buy your GrabShuttle seats:
* Valid for all GrabShuttle routes except route S01 and S02
It’s that easy!
Your route passes are valid for up to 5 weeks from date of purchase, and you can book GrabShuttle journeys up to 10 minutes before the start of the trip.
However, do note that seats for popular routes run out faster. To avoid disappointment, remember to pre-book your seats more than a day in advance.
Your future self will thank you for the comfort, convenience and amazing savings. Safe shuttling!
What is GrabShuttle?
GrabShuttle is a crowd-sourced private shuttle service that allows passengers to pre-book a guaranteed seat on our larger vehicle types (13, 23 or 40-seater), travelling along a list of fixed routes. It provides a more affordable alternative to taxis, and allows you to get to your destination faster than public transport with fewer stops along the way.
How to redeem:
- Download the GrabShuttle app from the App Store or Google Play and register an account.
- Select your route and respective pick-up / drop-off points.
- Tap “Buy More”
- Select your desired discount pass.
- Complete your purchase.
- Tap “View Tickets” to view your route passes and use them for future bookings along the same route.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for all GrabShuttle routes except route S01 and S02.
- Strictly no cancellations or refunds.
- Passes are valid for up to 5 weeks from date of purchase.
- Passes can only be applied to rides of the same route (E.g. If a pass is bought for route G10, the discount will only be applied to rides along route G10)
General Terms and Conditions:
- “GrabShuttle Bulk Passes” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all GrabShuttle users.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run from now till 31 July 2017, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.