Congratulations to Mr Hitansh Vij (G*****20R) our lucky Platinum winner of this exclusive 4 hour private GrabYacht experience worth $1500). Thank you to everyone else who participated, look out for more lucky draws on GrabRewards! 🍀
When it comes to rewarding you on GrabRewards, the sea’s the limit … Literally! ?
With just 50 GrabRewards points, you can stand a chance to win a 4 hour private yacht experience worth $1500 for you and 7 friends, to sail on Sunday 30 September 2018 (9am – 1pm). All activities, food and beverage, fuel and crew included. Platinum members, don’t forget – you get 2 chances for every redemption you make!
Want a chance to win?
- Open your GrabRewards catalogue in your Grab app.
- Under the category ‘Limited Edition’, find the ‘Win a Day out on Luxury Yacht!’ reward.
- Purchase it for 50 points for 1 chance to win (Platinum members get 2 chances with each redemption).
- Purchase as many as you want before 23 September 2018 to increase your chances of winning!
Lucky draw entries are available for redemption on GrabRewards till 23 September so get your crew together to increase your chances by redeeming as many as you can, then check back on this page and Grab’s Facebook page on 26 Sept 2018 to see who is the lucky winner!
Enjoy 10% off your cruising trip by quoting “GRABYACHT2018” when you book on www.yachtbookings.sg from now till 31 Dec 2018. This promotion is applicable to luxury yacht bookings (min. 4 hours) and is valid on F&B packages too. T&Cs apply.
Terms and Conditions of this lucky draw:
- Lucky draw chances are available for purchase from 10 – 23 Sept 2018.
- Platinum members get 2 chances with every 50-points reward they purchase. Member/Silver/Gold members get 1 chance with every 50-points reward they purchase.
- 1 winner will be selected in the presence of an external auditing agency and contacted on 24 Sept. Sail date/timing will be on 30 Sept (9am-1pm) and no changes or postponement is allowed for this. If the selected winner is unable to make it for the scheduled sail date, the prize will be forfeited to the next lucky winner.
- Names and masked NRIC numbers of the winner will be announced on this page (www.grab.com/sg/grabyacht) and on Grab’s Facebook page on 26 Sept 2018. By participating, you are consenting to Grab announcing your name and/or releasing a picture of you as our prize-winner. Your prize may be forfeited to the next lucky winner if you’re unable to comply with this condition.
- Yacht Bookings Singapore will get in touch with the winner on 24 Sept 2018 to finalise the booking. By participating, please also note that you are consenting to Grab releasing your contact number and email to Yacht Bookings Singapore for the purpose of completing the reservation.
- Employees of Grab are not eligible for this lucky draw.
- All points spent on this Lucky Draw reward are non-refundable and this prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- Full T&Cs by Yacht Bookings Singapore applies (here), including:
- Insurance – Fully comprehensive insurance covers damage to the yacht, but the Charterer agrees that he is liable for all damages through breach of this agreement, negligence or malicious or wilful acts
- Delivery of the Yacht – The Owner/Operator shall deliver the chartered yacht to the Charterer at the start of the agreed charter period in a clean and seaworthy condition. The Owner/Operator agrees that the yacht is in compliant with any appropriate safety, insurance and chartering regulations in place at the time. Should the owner/operator be unable for charter due to technical issues, even through no fault of his own, to deliver the chartered yacht or a similar yacht at the commencement of the charter period, he is obliged to refund the amount of charter fee collected to the Charterer and thereafter there will be no further rights or claims for damages or compensation from the Charterer.
- Crew – The Owner/Operator shall provide a skipper qualified in accordance with the Vessel’s licensing requirements and acceptable to the insurers of the yacht. He shall also provide a suitably qualified and properly trained crew. No member of the crew shall carry or use any illegal drugs on board the yacht and the skipper and first mate shall comply with the laws and regulations of any country into whose waters the yacht shall enter during the course of this agreement.
- Use of the Yacht and Equipment – The Charterer agrees to ensure the yacht returns in the same condition as it was prior to the charter. Damages and breakages caused by the guests as a result of willful or neglectful acts or disregard of the Captain or crew’s instructions (including but not limited to as a result of drunken disorderly behaviour), and any costs or liability incurred the yacht company, are the responsibility of The Charterer. For safety reasons, the Captain and/or crew must be notified immediately of any damage or breakage found or caused by the charterer. The Charterer is liable for all damage to the yacht or equipment, as well as for personal injury to third parties and hired staff, plus any resulting damage or loss, which is caused by him or his party with or without intent or through negligence, and not covered by the insurance. The Charterer understands the risks involved in water activities such as, but not limited to, swimming, snorkelling, kayaking, contact with marine fauna, and that any participation in such activities by the Charterer or their party is entirely at their own risk.
- Smoking Policy and consumption of alcoholic beverages – The Charterer agrees that if his/her party request permission to smoke on the yacht and any damage is caused to the yacht as a result thereof, the Charterer will be liable for all repair costs. Whilst we allow consumption of alcohol aboard the yacht in a moderate and reasonable manner, in accordance with the Circulars & Notices issued by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), we will deny boarding of the yacht to any guest displaying signs of liquor intoxication. We also reserve the right to curtail any charter if any guest behaves in a drunken and disorderly manner. The Operator will not be liable to any refund of fees in such event. Please do not offer any alcoholic beverages to the skipper and crew during your charter.
- Damage to the yacht – Any damage caused to the yacht by the Charterer, or any extra cleaning required due to the state the Charterer returned the yacht, or any other ad hoc expenses incurred during the charter by the Owner/Operator on behalf of the Charterer, shall be charged to the Charterer following the charter. The Charterer agrees that any such costs can be charged without protest. The owner/operator will provide the Charterer with receipts of the charges for their reference. In the case of damages, prior to the commencement of repair, if the Charterer so requests, the Owner/Operator agrees to allow the Charterer to inspect the damage, and get their own independent assessment and quote for repair (to a standard that is acceptable to the owner/operator and to any surveryor/expert that may have been appointed by the owner/operator’s insurers in such case).
- Disembarkation from the yacht – It is imperative to plan the cruise carefully and to begin the trip in due time in order to guarantee a punctual arrival in the port of disembarkation, even in the event of unfavourable conditions. In addition, the Charterer is liable for expenses incurred by the Owner/Operator and the next charter party, if the next charter party is delayed by the delayed disembarkation. Should the cruise have to terminate at any place other than the agreed place of disembarkation, through fault of the Charterer, the owner/operator must be informed immediately. In this case, the Charterer is liable for all costs incurred to return the yacht to the agreed port of disembarkation.
- Others – Maximus events Pte Ltd reserves the right to publish photos and videos of the charter on their website and social media. Maximus Events Pte Ltd reserves the right to send marketing material to the guests of the charter. We do provide an unsubscribe option in case they do not want to be disturbed. Maximus Events Pte Ltd will only be a liaison party between the charterer and the operator. Maximus Events Pte Ltd will not have any monetary obligation. We assume that you have read the terms and conditions when you book a charter with us and have accepted all conditions stated above.
Terms and Conditions for the “GRABYACHT2018” promotion:
- Valid for bookings until 31 Dec 2018.
- Limited to one redemption per Grab user.
- Valid on bookings for a cruising trip on a luxury yacht (min. 4 hours) and on F&B packages.
- No discount for corkage fees or any other charges.
- Not valid with other promotions or discounts.
- Standard T&Cs (here) apply.