Still using cash to pay for your Grab rides?
From 1 August to 11 September 2016, charge your Grab rides to your Visa card, and enjoy $10 off your first 2 cashless rides right away!
Simply book with your VISA card and use the promo code GRABVISA.
Add a card to your app, and you’ll never have to fumble for cash to pay your driver again!
How to get $10 off your first 2 cashless rides with VISA!
- Tap on the menu on the top-left hand corner of the screen and select “GrabPay”.
- Click on “Add Card” to enter your VISA card details.
- Return to the booking screen to select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Set credit card as your payment method, ensuring it’s a VISA card.
- Use the promo code GRABVISA.
- Upon successful booking, you’ll automatically receive a $10 discount off your fare.
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Valid from 1 August – 11 September 2016 (Promotion Period).
- Eligible for new credit/debit card users only
- Promo code is only valid for bookings made with a Visa Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid for a maximum of 2 redemptions per customer during the Promotion Period.
- Cancellation of a successful booking disqualifies you from using the promo code again.
- Valid for all Grab vehicles types (GrabTaxi and GrabCar).
- Cannot be combined with any other Grab promotions.
- Only eligible on latest version of the app.
- Limited to 23,800 redemptions only.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need a promo code to qualify for this promotion?
Yes. Please use the promo code GRABVISA.
2. Why can’t I use my promo code?
For the promo code GRABVISA to work, you need to be a first time cashless user, update your app to the latest version, select payment via a VISA card and key in your pick up and drop off points.
Do note that you can only redeem this promo code during the campaign period, 1 August to 11 September 2016.
If you are still facing issues in validating the code, please contact our support team at 6570 3925, or email email@example.com
3. How do I know if I’m eligible for this promotion?
You are eligible if you are a new cashless user. If you are unsure of your eligibility, key in the promo code GRABVISA, select payment via a VISA card and check if it activates for you. If it works, you can participate in this promotion.
4. I am eligible for the promotion. How do I claim my discounted ride?
Please see the (above) section on “How to get $10 off your first 2 cashless rides with VISA!” for detailed steps.
5. Is the fare indicated when I make the booking already discounted?
No. The fare your see in the app is the full fare. The discount will be applied after the booking is confirmed, and the discounted fare will be indicated in the e-receipt.
General Terms and Conditions:
- “Go cashless and get $10 off your first 2 rides!” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all new cashless users on the Grab application.
- By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The campaign will run till 11 September 2016, Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab Pte Ltd decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
- GrabCar Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this campaign. Participants acknowledge and agree that Grab Pte Ltd reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this campaign.
- Grab Pte Ltd does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of Grab Pte Ltd and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.