A big thank you to all the partners who have participated!
We’ve notified all winners on how you can collect your prize.
Bonus Prize Winners will be bringing home tickets to the
F1 Night Race – Singapore Grand Prix 2017 for 17 September 2017 (Sunday)!
Thank you for driving our nation forward!
To commemorate our nation’s birthday, we’re rewarding $100 each to 52 GrabCar driver partners! Want to know how to win? Keep on reading.
- Grab @ Sin Ming
28 Sin Ming Lane, #01-143 Midview City, Singapore 573972
- Grab @ Jurong East
253 Jurong East Street 24, #01-235, Singapore 600253
- Grab @ Bedok
88 Bedok North Street 4, #01-149, Singapore 460088
- Grab @ Kim Yam
46 Kim Yam Road, #04-11/12 The Herencia, Singapore 239351
OR pick up a car decal at our Grab-A-Drink session happening on 3 Aug, Thursday.
2. Install the decal & get spotted!
Wear it loud and proud; because you drive Singapore forward!
From 7 – 13 August, our friendly Grab Enforcement Team will be roaming islandwide.
Tip: Place it where you’d think it is most prominent! We highly recommend placing it at the top right-hand side of the back of your car! Also, please remember to have your PDVL car decal installed to be qualified.
Results will be posted online and winners will be notified via SMS.
But that’s not all…
These 52 partners will automatically be entered into our Bonus Final Draw, giving 7 lucky drivers a chance to take home 1 pair of tickets each to the F1 Night Race – Singapore Grand Prix 2017.
Let’s sum it up for you!
- Drive with our car decal on from 7 – 13 Aug and hope to be spotted by our friendly Grab Enforcement Team.
- Results will be announced between 16-18 Aug.
Terms & Conditions
- “National Day campaign” (“the competition”) is organised by GrabCar Pte. Ltd. (“Grab” or “the Organiser”) and is open to all GrabCar drivers.
- By entering the competition, you represent you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- The competition will run from 7 Aug to 18 Aug 2017; Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the competition at any time, without giving prior notice or compensation in cash or in kind.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participant(s) deemed ineligible for the competition (whether due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or due to a participant having engaged in conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this competition at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the competition shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this competition.
- Grab shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this competition.
- Grab does not take any responsibility in the case of any event that may prevent the participants from participating in the competition, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations or force majeure, which include but is not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention, and act of God etc.
- By participating in the competition, each participant consents to Grab collecting and using data through the Grab driver application and any other mobile application required to be used by the participants during the competition, for the purposes of Grab’s administering the competition.
- By participating in the competition, each participant consents to the use of his/her photograph, voice, likeness, and image (whether drawn from photographs, video and/or audio recordings taken or recorded by or on behalf of Grab) for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in relation to the competition, on any media (including but not limited to websites and social media). Each participant agrees and acknowledges that photographs and video recordings may or may not contain attributions specifically identifying a participant and/or any of his/her property. All recordings, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of the same in any form, are the property of Grab.