Q: How will I receive my card?
A: We’ll mail your card to the address you filled in on our sign-up form
Q: How will I receive my discount?
A: You will receive your discount in 2 parts:
- The first part is an upfront discount:
– 16%+3%: The discounted rate will be deducted from your credit two days later. For example, if your pump price is $100, we bill you $81 ($100-$19), though the discount will not show immediately on your bill from Shell
- The second part is an on-time payment rebate that is tiered on 3 levels depending on how much fuel you pump. Every month, get a percentage back by paying on time throughout May which will be returned in extra credit in the first week of June, with your weekly payments. You will not be able to withdraw this extra credit. Please refer to the table below for the tiered bonus.
- How to read this table:
- Tier 1: If you pump below $200 worth of fuel, you are able to get 1% rebate on the $200 which allows you $2 worth of savings. We will give you an extra $2 of credit (6% of $300) in the first week of June, with your weekly payments. You will not be able to withdraw this extra credit
- Tier 2: If you pump from $201-$400 worth of fuel: – 1% on-time payment rebate on your first 200 worth of fuel plus a 6% on-time payment rebate on the balance. For example, if you pumped $300 of fuel and always pay on time in May, we will give you an extra $18 of credit (6% of $300) in the first week of June, with your weekly payments. You will not be able to withdraw this extra credit
- Tier 3: If you pump above $401 worth of fuel: – 1% on-time payment rebate on your first 200 worth of fuel plus a 6% on-time payment rebate on your next 200 worth fuel plus an 11% on-time payment rebate on the balance. For example, if you pumped $300 of fuel and always pay on time in May, we will give you an extra $18 of credit (6% of $1,000) in the first week of June, with your weekly payments. You will not be able to withdraw this extra credit
Q: How is payment deducted?
A: Grab will deduct the payment from your credit balance two days later:
– Please make sure that, by 1pm two days later, you have enough credit in your wallet to pay for the fuel you pumped
– Grab may not deduct the payment exactly at 1pm, so do not remove the credit from your wallet until you are sure that the fuel payment has been deducted
Q: What if I miss a payment?
A: Your credit account will be negative and you will be unable to take trip requests. Your Fuel Card will be deactivated temporarily until payment is made. If a payment is missed for 7 days, your Grab driver account will be suspended. You will also not be eligible for our 1% on-time payment rebate
Q: Where is my fuel card accepted?
A: Your card is accepted at all 57 Shell service stations in Singapore. To view sites which are close to your area, please use the online Shell Station Locator
Q: What can I buy with my fuel card?
A: You can use your Grab Fuel Card to purchase any petrol or diesel products (Shell FuelSave 95, Shell FuelSave 98, Shell V-power Nitro+ and Shell Diesel). Please note that you will not be able to purchase other items at the convenience stores using your Grab Fuel Card
Q: Is the price at the pump before or after discount?
A: Fuel prices indicated at the pump are before discount. The amount deducted from your credit balance will be after discount
Q: How much is the limit on my card?
A: Your limit is $150/day, and $1,000/week
Q: Is the limit before or after discount?
A: The credit limit is based on the pump price, before discount
Q: What happens if I exceed my card limit?
A: You will not get a discount on any fuel purchase above your card limit
Q: How can I change my card limit?
A: You cannot currently change the limit on your card
Q: How do I use my Shell Card at the station?
Q: Am I eligible for the promotions at Shell Stations?
A: You may be eligible for some of the promotions at Shell Stations. Please refer to the promotion terms & conditions to find out
Q: What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
A: Please block your card and ask for a replacement by emailing Shell Customer Service centre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Card blocking service is available 24 /7
Q: What should I do if my card is damaged?
A: Please email Shell Customer Service Centre at email@example.com to request a replacement card
Q: How can I cancel a card?
A: Please contact Grab to cancel your card at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What if I forgot to take my receipt after I pumped?
A: If you pumped at the outdoor payment terminal, you may request for a reprint of the receipt at outdoor payment terminal within 24 hours
Q: Can I get the discount but pay with credit/debit card, cash? Can I collect Shell Escape points with this card?
A: You must pay using Grab credits, and you may not use the Shell Escape card with the Fuel Card
Q: Can I have more than one card?
A: Maximum one card per driver, even if you drive more than one vehicle
Q: Can I pay for fuel for any vehicle?
A: Yes, though fuel card usage will be deducted from your credit the next day