Building a better life for our driver-partners and their loved ones
What you care about, matters to us. As part of our Better Everyday initiative, GrabAcademy extends its arm out to our driver-partners’ family through scholarship grants and bursary awards.
Starting 2018, 10* Grab University Scholarships for local universities (up to $10,000 each) will be awarded each year. No bonds included!
Here’s all that you need to know:
- Driver-partner or student must sign up with the following documents:
- Driver partner’s NRIC
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Proof of Relationship
- Student’s NRIC
- A level/Poly/University results
- Cover letter for Scholarship Application
- Supporting documents
- University enrolment (if applicable)
- Option for student to join Grab during internship period
Terms and Conditions
- Active on Grab Platform for at least 12 months upon application.
- Complete at least 60 trips/week on average
- Has good service levels and behavior across the past 12 months upon grant application
- All cases reviewed on a case-by-case basis
University Scholarship Grant:
- Valid only for GrabCar/GrabTaxi Drivers who meet the requirement
- Valid for 1 child per dax
- Valid for 1 University course, not pending other scholarships
- Opened to Singaporeans who possess:
- Excellent academic results (Scholarship will be granted by merit of results)
- Enrolled in university for academic years (at least 1 year) following the award of the scholarship
- Outstanding co-curricular activities record (In event of similar performance academically, CCAs will take into account)
- Immediate family member (Parents, Grandparents, Siblings) meets the Driver-partner criteria
- Students are only eligible for the scholarship once, and recipients from previous years will no longer be eligible.
- All of the above requested documents must be submitted (e.g. Student’s NRIC, Cover letter for Scholarship Application etc)
- The grant will be disbursed upon the submission of the tuition fee advice, and will be disbursed to the appropriate tertiary institution via named cheque or direct bank transfer