Building a better life for our driver-partners and their loved ones
What you care about, matters to us. As part of our Better Everyday initiative, GrabAcademy extends its arm out to our driver-partners’ family through scholarship grants and bursary awards.
Starting 2018, 500* Grab Bursaries for local primary/secondary schools (up to $350 each) will be awarded each year. No bonds included!
Here’s all that you need to know:
- Driver-partner or student must sign up with the following documents:
- Driver partner’s NRIC
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Proof of Relationship
- Student’s NRIC
- Student’s latest report slip
Terms and Conditions
- Active on Grab Platform for at least 12 months upon application.
- Complete at least 60 trips/week on average
- Has good service levels and behavior across the past 12 months upon grant application
- All cases reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Valid only for driver-partners who meet the requirement
- Valid for 1 child per driver-partner each application period
- Opened to Singaporean students who are in the top 25% of their cohort each semester.
- Each driver-partner can claim a maximum of $500 (for primary) and $700 (for secondary) per year.
- Immediate family member (Parents, Grandparents, Siblings) meet the driver-partner criteria