Building a better life for our driver-partners and their loved ones
What you care about, matters to us. As part of our Better Everyday initiative, GrabAcademy extends its arm out to our driver-partners’ family through scholarship grants and bursary awards.
500* Grab Bursaries for local primary/secondary schools (up to $350 each) will be awarded each year. No bonds included!
Here’s all that you need to know:
- Driver-partner or student must sign up with the following documents:
- Driver partner’s NRIC
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Proof of Relationship
- Student’s NRIC
- Student’s latest report slip
- For students who are currently in Primary 1 or 2, please attain the student holistic assessment report from the school.
Terms and Conditions
- Active on Grab (Singapore) Platform for at least 12 months upon application.
- Complete at least 30 trips in a month on average (NOTE: This requirement has been lowered only for this application period, in line with our other support measures)
- Has good service levels and behavior across the past 12 months upon grant application
- All cases reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Valid only for driver-partners who meet the requirement
- Valid for 1 child per driver-partner each application period
- Priority will be given to first time applicants.
- Opened to students studying in Singapore. The selection process is merit-based and considers relative performance of all applicants.
- Eligible for valid academic years following the award of the bursary
- The year of study will be based on the applicant’s age in the same year of applying for the Bursary
- Each driver-partner can claim a maximum of $500 (for primary) OR $700 (for secondary) per year.
- Immediate family member (Parents, Grandparents, Siblings) meet the driver-partner criteria
- All of the above requested documents must be submitted (e.g. Student’s NRIC, Student’s latest report slip etc)