As connectivity improves across the region, more people are travelling within Southeast Asia than before.
Where do they go? Which are the top pick-up points for tourists in the region?
We look into Grab’s 2018 data to find the answers.
1. Each country is both a source and receiver of tourists.
Select ORIGIN COUNTRY
where your countrymen are
travelling to. Or Select
out about tourists to your country.
2. Select a country by clicking on its map region.
3. Hover over a section of the ring chart to view:
- Statistics on tourists to your country (when in DESTINATION mode)
- Statistics on travellers from your country (when in ORIGIN mode)
4. Hover over the map region of another country to view:
- Top pick-up points by tourists in your country (when in DESTINATION mode)
- Top pick-up points by travelers from your country (when in ORIGIN mode)
5. Scroll down the sidebar to find more travel information related to the selected country.