Don’t have the GrabFood app?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does “Try Me Free” on the GrabFood app mean?
A: “Try Me Free” is a special list of restaurants that you can enjoy free delivery with on your first ever order! No need to apply a promo code, plus no minimum order required. It’s a great opportunity to try something new!
Q: Do I get to enjoy free delivery for restaurants that are not listed under “Try Me Free”?
A: Unfortunately, no. Free delivery only applies to restaurants listed under “Try Me Free”.
Q: Am I entitled to free delivery from restaurants listed under “Try Me Free” that I’ve already ordered from? / Why is there a delivery fee reflected at payment page?
A: Delivery fees are applicable to restaurants that you’ve ordered from previously. You can check your GrabFood app orders tab, GrabPay Transaction History or e-mail for your order history.
But fret not, you can still enjoy our promos by
- Ordering from a different restaurant under “Try Me Free”
- Applying the promo code SHIOK to enjoy 50% off (capped at $10) any restaurant under the ‘Top Picks’
Q: Is there a limit to the number of times I can enjoy free delivery?
A: No there isn’t, as long as it is your first order from any of the “Try Me Free” restaurants. So order in and sit back while we deliver it for free right to you!
Q: How can I ensure I am not charged a delivery fee?
A: Make an order through “Try Me Free” section to enjoy free delivery. Upon viewing your cart, do double check that there is no delivery fee in your subtotal amount. Delivery fee will be reflected if you’ve ordered from this restaurant before.
Q: Why do I not have the “Try Me Free” section on my app?
A: Do update your GrabFood app to ensure that you do not miss out on any of GrabFood’s great deals.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to have an existing Grab account with a verified e-mail address in order to use GrabFood.
- You need to have the latest Grab and GrabFood app.
- Orders can only be made with GrabPay.
- Free delivery is only applicable on the first ever GrabFood order from any of the listed restaurants under “Try Me Free”.
- Grab reserves the right to change the promotion at their own discretion.