Under the Active Mobility Act, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) has come up with a set of regulations to ensure footpath safety for all users and pedestrians. Under this act, all E-Scooters are required to be registered with LTA by 30 June 2019.
At Grab, we want to ensure that all of our delivery partners are aware of and abide by this regulation. As our records show that you are performing deliveries on a personal mobility device (PMD), kindly follow the titles that are applicable to your registration needs:
- I have not registered my PMD
- My PMD is already registered
- My PMD does not need to be registered with LTA
- I am registered as a PMD driver but using another vehicle on GrabFood
I have not registered my PMD
Registration for E-Scooter users
- Online at One Motoring website, or
- In-person at any SingPost except Thomson and Whampoa Post Offices (only until 30 Jun 2019)
A $20 registration fee applies if you register from 1 April 2019 onwards.
Registration for Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB) users
- Unregistered PAB
- Get it type-approved and sealed and registered with an LTA-Authorised Inspection Centre before you can use it.
- Unregistered PAB with LTA orange seal
- Register your PAB online via One Motoring website.
My PMD is already registered
For E-Scooter users
Upon registration, please affix both the following on your device:
- LTA Registration Mark and
- Identification Marks
Please ensure that you’ve updated the Grab Driver App on your registered device.
For Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB) users
Upon registration, please affix a registration number plate on your PAB, and update the Grab Driver App on your registered device.
My PMD does not need to be registered with LTA
If you are using other type of PMD such as Electric Wheelchair, Mobility Scooter and Electric Unicycle, please click the button below to the let us know which type of PMD you are using.
I am registered as a PMD driver but using another vehicle on GrabFood
Please take this opportunity to update your vehicle type to the correct vehicle that you are using. This will allow us to optimise your delivery experience to the vehicle that you are using.
During this PMD registration exercise, there will be no penalties for delivery partners who willingly change their vehicle types from PMD to the actual vehicles they are using.