Simply come online during our Hustle Hours!
From 1 – 16 December, earn points during Hustle Hours just by being online!
The top three delivery-partners with the most points at the end of the competition walk away with these amazing prizes!
1st Prize: iPhone XS 64gb (worth $1,649)
2nd Prize: GoPro Hero 7 (worth $595)
3rd Prize: Nintendo Switch (worth $500)
How do I score points?
- Follow our official GrabFood Telegram broadcast channel to be notified in real-time when Hustle Hours start.
- Score points by coming online!
3. Top scorers will be announced via email within 7 working days. More details on prize collection will be provided to the winners.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know when the Hustle Hours are?
- Hustle Hours will be announced live on our Telegram broadcast channel randomly. It could happen multiple times a week, or even multiple times a day…. So stay tuned!
- An example of the announcement on our Telegram broadcast channel:
Date: 10 November (Sat)
Earn 10 points per online hour* and stand a chance to win an iPhone XS!
READY, GET SET, GO!
2. I was only online for 15 minutes during Hustle Hours. Can I still earn points?
- Time points will be counted to the minute – this means you will earn points for 15 mins too!
3. How do I know how many points I have scored?
- At the end of the competition, you will receive your total score with a breakdown of your online time during the designated Hustle Hours.
4. How to join our GrabFood Telegram broadcast channel?
- Download Telegram from your Google Play Store or App Store. Sign up with an account and join our channel GrabFood SG DP Official Announcements.
Click HERE to join the channel!
Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are final, and no requests for changes will be entertained.
- Decisions of winners are final, no appeals will be entertained.
- Hours outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- Any delivery-partners found to have completed trips falsely or to have cheated the system in any way will be automatically disqualified.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit and suspend accounts of Delivery-Partners who do not follow GrabFood’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- Grab reserves the right to change the terms, mechanics and/or the prizes at any time during the competition without prior notice.