Thank you for joining as a delivery-partner for the Beta Launch of GrabFood. Here’s what you need to know during this phase.
- Change your phone settings to ‘display always on’ to avoid missing out orders in the event your phone goes to sleep.
- Make sure your GrabFood Driver app is always updated to the latest version- we fix bugs regularly based on Beta feedback.
- To do deliveries in another district (if you move from CBD to Geylang), you will have to end session and then log in at the new zone you want to do deliveries in.
GrabFood Merchants are now available in the following areas
|Downtown | Geylang | East Districts – As of 21 May (more added daily)|
Hourly Guarantee: Up to $12/hr
The Hourly Guarantee incentive scheme promises a level of income despite the ups and downs in demand that are beyond your control. It means you are rewarded for staying online to serve Eaters, even when demand levels or quality may not be optimum.
As you have declared that your mode of delivery will be via Bicycle/PMD, you will be entitled to the following incentives from 21 May (Monday) to 27 May (Sunday). No commission!
Incentives will be credited into your Cash Wallet in your Grab Driver App the following day, 9am. Don’t forget, you can cash out on the daily!
- Delivery-partner Mr Tan is online from 2PM to 6PM on Saturday and has completed 2 trips to earn $12 (2 trips x $6).
- How does this scheme work?
- Because Mr Tan kept his app turned on and completed 2 trips between 2PM and 6PM, therefore despite low demand, he’s still eligible to earn a minimum earning of $40 ($10/hr x 4hrs).
- Grab tops up the difference of $28 ($40 – $12)!
- Delivery-partner Mr Lee was online from 11AM to 1.15PM (2hrs 15min) on Tuesday. During this time, he completed 2 trips and earned $12 (2 trips x $6).
- How does this scheme work?
- Earnings are pro-rated by minute.
- As the total earnings guaranteed for this time block is $11/hr, this works out to $0.18/min ($11 per hour / 60min per hour).
- Therefore, Mr Lee is guaranteed a minimum of $24.70 ($11/hr x 2hr = $22 + $0.18/min x 15min = $2.70).
- Grab tops up the difference of $12.70 ($24.70 – $12)!
|Acceptance rate (AR)
per time block:
|Online hours per time block:
Min. 1hr during Peak & Min. 1hr during Off Peak
GrabFood Incentives Terms & Conditions
- If there are repeated orders by the same eater, only the delivery that occurs first will be considered.
- Jobs outside of Singapore are not allowed and do not count.
- Grab reserves the sole & absolute right to forfeit incentives and suspend accounts of Delivery-Partners who do not follow GrabFood’s Code of Conduct. Grab’s decision is final and conclusive – requests for appeal and review will not be entertained.
- Grab reserves the right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of incentives at any time without prior notice.